Government services

Old Oct 7th 2019, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Government services

I must say that the government here never fails to impress me. They are so efficient.

I raised a complaint with the food authority last night at 11 pm (they have a 24-hour call centre number) and was told that they actually close at 10 pm but someone would be in contact in the morning. 7:45 am this morning they called me and came straightway to collect the samples for testing and follow up with the retailer. So efficient, so impressed - I find it hard to believe that anywhere in the west would be this effective.

Old Oct 7th 2019, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Government services

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I must say that the government here never fails to impress me. They are so efficient.

I raised a complaint with the food authority last night at 11 pm (they have a 24-hour call centre number) and was told that they actually close at 10 pm but someone would be in contact in the morning. 7:45 am this morning they called me and came straightway to collect the samples for testing and follow up with the retailer. So efficient, so impressed - I find it hard to believe that anywhere in the west would be this effective.
You need to get out more MH . Good blow out needed
Old Oct 7th 2019, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

You whistle blower you
Old Oct 7th 2019, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charl01
You whistle blower you
Yeh, I wouldn't do it for a shitty curry but it was baby milk so a small social duty to do the right thing.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 6:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

What was wrong?
Old Oct 8th 2019, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
What was wrong?
Upon mixing it had very hard crystals in that would simply not dissolve. Loads of them and if you rubbed in on your skin it was like the misses exfoliating face scrub. Baby got a bit pissed off drinking it after 4 days and then we noticed. Three boxes affected.

Could be anything and I don't wish to raise the alarm - maybe simply improper storage but it was as rough as sand.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 11:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Upon mixing it had very hard crystals in that would simply not dissolve. Loads of them and if you rubbed in on your skin it was like the misses exfoliating face scrub. Baby got a bit pissed off drinking it after 4 days and then we noticed. Three boxes affected.

Could be anything and I don't wish to raise the alarm - maybe simply improper storage but it was as rough as sand.
Good for you for raising it mate. That sounds rubbish.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 1:15 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez! Thats scary man! I would have been livid. You need to find their twitter / webpage / google reviews etc and see if this is a one off thing or not