Goodbye Everybody

Old Jun 8th 2011, 2:46 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye Everybody

I was just PM'd this. Did anyone else get one?

Goodbye Everybody-wave.jpg
Old Jun 8th 2011, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
Sounds like you ought to name the names so that we can bully them off the site also. I am going to guess at one particular shitgibbon
They know who they are
Old Jun 8th 2011, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by soukie
They know who they are
Chicken
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:05 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Hello.Kitty; Jun 8th 2011 at 3:07 pm. Reason: ach... can't be bothered.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:26 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
You only changed ^^ to .
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:28 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I can honestly say, LH has never been nasty to me. Apart from when he called me a dick when I asked if he had plugged in his computer.

I miss him already.
Well if he does leave, he can't call you a dick anymore...so you'll be dickless...unless someone else comes along and has a go at you.

I'm sure Lionheart is lurking in the background and having 'fun' reading the posts, even though he's not answering. However, the posts do make good reading and that he will be missed, so hopefully he'll return with gusto (don't know who he is).
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I was just PM'd this. Did anyone else get one?

Attachment 100864
I got this, which I felt was a little harsh.

Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.....

There's no denying that people on here (and I'm not naming names) can be mean, bitchy, suspicious and nasty. Like the 'popular' clique at school if most of you can remember that far back.

- Ethos (weighing in from London)
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:33 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You only changed ^^ to .
yes, I found 2 punctuation marks to be too much.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Well.....

There's no denying that people on here (and I'm not naming names) can be mean, bitchy, suspicious and nasty. Like the 'popular' clique at school if most of you can remember that far back.

- Ethos (weighing in from London)
I don't agree with that at all...everybody gives as good as they get, and those who can't deal with that grasp at the clique theory. These days there are a lots of new posters and it's completely different on here than say 2 years ago when most regulars knew each other and met up a lot.

Mean and bitchy...I'd say direct and to the point would be a better description. There have been a fair share of bullshitters on here and yes, they do get called out from time to time and why not...if people pretend to be genuine and they are not, I can't see the issue with saying something about that.

It's not any different from the real world so to speak, and it's not a rule we have to like everybody or be nicey nicey. I seem to remember that you've said some pretty harsh stuff as well from time to time.

Some forums are suited to you, some are not, if BE isn't your kind of place, you can find another one. Just like in real life you chose who you hang out with. If you're a precious flower then don't come on here and if you do, don't expect people to tiptoe around you.

LH isn't a victim, but if he wants to leave then why not.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:05 pm