The good old NHS.

Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future
Default The good old NHS.

Have you heard about the individual who died from dehydration in a hospital bed? He had to call 999 from his bed, WTF, but they could not save him?

http://www.channel4.com/news/man-die...staff-failures

Today's breaking news is that they have found a 4 month old baby boy in the hospital with a dummy tape to his mouth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...bys-mouth.html

Inadequate pond life who are totally inept and simply not worthy of a bullet.

What possess anyone to tape a dummy to a baby's mouth? And as for the poor chap who died of dehydration in his own hospital bed????

This cannot be put down to "hospital cuts", and we simply don't have the staff. Bollocks.

Jesus, here's to a long healthy life, with a quiet end in my sleep.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The good old NHS.

I would submit that these are shocking exceptions and for that reason newsworthy. NHS is good and we should take care that it is not eroded or "reformed" out of existence.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 6:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I would submit that these are shocking exceptions and for that reason newsworthy. NHS is good and we should take care that it is not eroded or "reformed" out of existence.
This.

But at least it wasn't the daily fail for the news story this time
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claimsboys
Have you heard about the individual who died from dehydration in a hospital bed? He had to call 999 from his bed, WTF, but they could not save him?

http://www.channel4.com/news/man-die...staff-failures

Today's breaking news is that they have found a 4 month old baby boy in the hospital with a dummy tape to his mouth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...bys-mouth.html

Inadequate pond life who are totally inept and simply not worthy of a bullet.

What possess anyone to tape a dummy to a baby's mouth? And as for the poor chap who died of dehydration in his own hospital bed????

This cannot be put down to "hospital cuts", and we simply don't have the staff. Bollocks.

Jesus, here's to a long healthy life, with a quiet end in my sleep.

I am not sure where you are currently living.

I am not sure how old you are.

Are you British?

Do you pay NI Contributions?

If so which class?
Old Jan 25th 2013, 9:51 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I am not sure where you are currently living.

I am not sure how old you are.

Are you British?

Do you pay NI Contributions?

If so which class?
Eva, As much as I always read your posts I have no idea why any of your questions are relevant...........
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Eva
I am not sure where you are currently living.England

I am not sure how old you are. 35

Are you British? Yes

Do you pay NI Contributions? Certainly do

If so which class?
Not sure, but I pay a lot.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Eva, As much as I always read your posts I have no idea why any of your questions are relevant...........
What he said?
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:12 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claimsboys
What he said?
I think the comment was because the thread is on the Middle East forum, and was solely about the UK NHS.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:35 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I think the comment was because the thread is on the Middle East forum, and was solely about the UK NHS.
Quite, not really appropriate for the ME forums.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Repatriate this thread !!!?
Old Jan 26th 2013, 11:17 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The usual bad stories. No one ever reports the excellent work that the NHS does, or just how great it is that treatment is free at the point of use. Despite the problems, it's still a marvelous thing.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 11:59 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
The usual bad stories. No one ever reports the excellent work that the NHS does, or just how great it is that treatment is free at the point of use. Despite the problems, it's still a marvelous thing.
+1000. The NHS have been very good to me and my family.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 1:17 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Americans I work with still marvel at the NHS, I think some Brits often lose sight of how good it is.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikewot
Quite, not really appropriate for the ME forums.
That's debatable. There are a 101 threads going back which are not "really appropriate" for the ME forums.

Old Jan 26th 2013, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had an American visiting when the District Nurse came to check on me and change a dressing on an ulcerated foot. He was amazed. No such facility had he seen in his homeland, the richest country on Planet Terra !

Eternal Glory to Nye Bevan !

Last edited by scot47; Jan 26th 2013 at 7:47 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.