Good news everyone

Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:03 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Re: Good news everyone

Originally Posted by MacScot
It's nothing to do with Mexico or its laws.

You are with photobucket.com where your details and images are stored. If you don't want the public to view your album's content...then change your privacy setting from public to private !!
I'm not the kind of guy who calls the cops every time some kid cuts through his yard and tramples a bush so just apologize and say you wont do it again so we can move on..

Ok?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:04 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Mexican..Look it up
Mexico has laws!!!?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:08 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the kind of guy who calls the cops every time some kid cuts through his yard and tramples a bush so just apologize and say you wont do it again so we can move on..

Ok?
OK..no worries then, carry on as 'normal'
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:35 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MacScot
http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/action/s0114.gif OK..no worries then, carry on as 'normal'
apology accepted
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:54 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
just in case anyone missed this highflyinglifeoftherichandfamous album

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/?start=all

this includes highlights such as.

"i dont know a good cigar from my arse cos they are illegal at home"
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/PVR255.jpg

the dogs breakfast
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/PVR297.jpg

the dogs dinner
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/PVR189.jpg

the height of luxury
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/PVR021.jpg

ah ha all is explained
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ters3/610x.jpg
I get my Cohiba's from one of my client's who's married to a Cuban lass...mine come wrapped in coconut leaves and probably cost a lot less than the boxed variety you buy in the shops.

N.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:59 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

We are gonna get them insurance too. They'll have insurance, their kids will have medical insurance, they can buy houses and take family vacations and send those kids to college now. And every dime of those pay increases go right back into the community. They will spend every dime of it...I've enriched 15,000 lives and the community-who really knows what will come from that?
Goodness gracious! Whatever you do don't get them insurance from "guessers'' like me...

N.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:06 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Is that when you normally rape your child labor?

er mods, can someone please ban this trolling pillock, he was funny now its just getting out of order.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:10 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't dig through my personal archives. Number 1 it's illegal, and #2 you aren't authorized to view them.
you are quite clearly insane, you posted several links to a publicly accessible photo album online, yet you dont want people looking at said album.

so...1) its NOT illegal, 2) by making the album public you have pre authorized the entire world to look at the images you have posted.......

Oh and I'm sure I've seen pics of your daughter online before, her ass looks familiar
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:19 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

er mods, can someone please ban this trolling pillock, he was funny now its just getting out of order.
seconded!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:36 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Originally Posted by still.unsure
seconded!
It is starting to get out of hand ("rape your child labour"), where'd that come from?

At first I thought it was a windup but have to ask why a Mexican
living in the States would be at all interested in a forum for Brit expats in the Middle East?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

seconded!
I think his bullshit attempts to impress everyone are quite funny. Keep him, so long as he shuts up about get rich quick schemes..
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:40 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by admon
I think his bullshit attempts to impress everyone are quite funny. Keep him, so long as he shuts up about get rich quick schemes..
sure, no spam, no probs. but refs to child rape? c'mon...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:45 am
**** it we'll do it live

sure, no spam, no probs. but refs to child rape? c'mon...
yup, i'll take most insults thrown at me especially if they're true, however this one is one very ****ing large step too far imho.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, Red Peters, loved the pix - this is my fave, but why all the pix of food and open fridges?!!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...3/000_0020.jpg
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

yup, i'll take most insults thrown at me especially if they're true, however this one is one very ****ing large step too far imho.
the guy is just trying to spark a reaction, your big and ugly enough to realise that. The guy is a dick, we all know that, he will get bored soon enough and move on..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.