Good Days - Bad Days

Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:06 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Days - Bad Days

I think that is one of the first symptoms of “Gay”, think carefull now...Do you own a pink shirt? Have you ever, at any time, asked a male friend out to an expensive coffee shop to impress him?

And whats wrong with a bloke wearing a pink shirt.....I have several !
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I think that is one of the first symptoms of “Gay”, think carefull now...Do you own a pink shirt? Have you ever, at any time, asked a male friend out to an expensive coffee shop to impress him?

that's because you're southern.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:16 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure they look great on you...

*Backs away slowly for fear of catching "it"*

Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:18 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I can't actually believe you said that

I do not own a pink shirt, i've never tried to impress my male friends in the way you are suggesting. I'm quite disturbed by your comments.

Why would you even say such things, what's made you think of that are you trying to come out yourself, why did those thoughts even enter your head. I'm worried about you, maybe you should see someone

Bison
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:22 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that's because you're southern.
And there was me thinking that the great North / South devide was a thing of the past !

Go and get a pink shirt, you tart !
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:26 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I'm sure they look great on you...

*Backs away slowly for fear of catching "it"*

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...aydar-5230.jpg
Oh come on, being in New Zealand, you should be well used to things backing away from you....just dont go too near or the sheep will back pedal over the edge of the cliff and you'll be left unsatisfied...
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:27 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Good Days - Bad Days

Originally Posted by Bison
maybe you should see someone
Hint: It's usually a good idea to get me really drunk before propositioning me, that way when I punch you it won't hurt as much.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Pull yourself together man and stop whinging. Just think of The Dean and others stuck in bloody Riyadh, where a cup of coffee ranks as a social event.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me thinking that the great North / South devide was a thing of the past !

Go and get a pink shirt, you tart !
never, not in the Toon, it doesn't happen.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:30 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Good Days - Bad Days

Oh come on, being in New Zealand, you should be well used to things backing away from you....just dont go too near or the sheep will back pedal over the edge of the cliff and you'll be left unsatisfied...
You sound experienced, ever been to Wales per chance?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you've got a pampered poodle, to go with your hair.
here is bangles with his pooch!
Attached Thumbnails Good Days - Bad Days-bangles.bmp  
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Northern and I have a couple of pink shirts!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
she is not daft...she is gorgeous! Her and nicotene are the only things that keep me sane!!
you obviously need a bigger dog and stronger fags!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:38 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
here is bangles with his pooch!
Thats a damn lie.....It was MD's pooch !
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:39 am
Hammer for Life

Im sure its changed since you were last there ...you will see a sea of pink next weekend when you go out there !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.