Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Good bit of football gossip

Good bit of football gossip

Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good bit of football gossip

From a leaked e-mail from a so-called 'reliable source':

"Courts ordered a further 2 week gagging order on Steve Gerrards private life, turns out he got his wife’s sister pregnant (not a 16 year old).

Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of English footy.

John Terry and the England boys all know about it and JT had a argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other.."
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:29 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good bit of football gossip

Originally Posted by The Dean
From a leaked e-mail from a so-called 'reliable source':

"Courts ordered a further 2 week gagging order on Steve Gerrards private life, turns out he got his wife’s sister pregnant (not a 16 year old).

Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of English footy.

John Terry and the England boys all know about it and JT had a argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other.."
oh come on, what a load of tosh....

a gag order on discussion of a footie players private life...thats quite the sweeping judicial precedent if there ever was one....

Leak the story...youll make millions...
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:17 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

heard this rumour myself, it was dismissed by someone saying his wife does not have a sister.
Typical of the recent scummy football rumours.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been taken seriously enough to make the front page of several newspapers today..............

........... and the bit about Gerrard and Terry hating each other is most certainly accurate.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, can these guys not just keep it in their pants??? I am soo sick of hearing all this crap- who cares, they kick a ball about a field (and not very well at that)

If he has soo much excess energy that would suggest to me that hes not working hard enough. Take him off his ridiculous salary and pay it to under priviliged areas so they can have awesome sports facilities and support the new talent rather than paying it to chavs.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:53 am
Just Joined

kidsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to add to the scurrilous rumours I have also been told that a story about Rooney and a lady of the night is about to break. Apparently there was an agreement to keep it under wraps until after the world cup.

To be honest, he needs something to excuse his piss poor performance. So his agent may have put this about
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
seriously, can these guys not just keep it in their pants??? I am soo sick of hearing all this crap- who cares, they kick a ball about a field (and not very well at that)

If he has soo much excess energy that would suggest to me that hes not working hard enough. Take him off his ridiculous salary and pay it to under priviliged areas so they can have awesome sports facilities and support the new talent rather than paying it to chavs.
The 'new talent' would grow up to become overpaid nancy-boy chav footballers who can't keep it in their pants............
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

well how about they pay 80% of their salaries back into society, all footballers, forever, hallas! if they were doing more community stuff the press would maybe leave them alone a bit more so at least then we wouldn't have to hear about their loose waistbands. And without so much money to burn they wouldn't be living such a rockstar lifestyle and perhaps they wouldn't have so many slappers- I mean young women throwing themselves at them, so it might actually help them to keep their knickers on!

As for Rooney, wasnt the granny he shagged also a lady of the night? maybe he just has a thing for scarlet women- some men do- I guess its easier to pay for it than question whether a womans throwing herself at you because your famous or whether she really fancies you (look in the mirror rooney and you'll work out the answer). Although Colleen is a very nice girl- worked with her once and she seemed really lovely. He'll be shooting himself in the foot if he lets her go!( they are still together aren't they?)
Old Jul 4th 2010, 11:59 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1

As for Rooney, wasnt the granny he shagged also a lady of the night? maybe he just has a thing for scarlet women- some men do- I guess its easier to pay for it than question whether a womans throwing herself at you because your famous or whether she really fancies you (look in the mirror rooney and you'll work out the answer).
That's a bit harsh, Kittycat. Even someone as ugly as me finds a gorgeous lady now and again who likes me for what I am.

I say roll on the gossip--far more interesting than watching Engerland play. ('cept its not--both equally boring.)
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah but Bahtatboy you have wit and charm to lure the ladies with- Rooney isnt known for his charisma!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 4:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I had also heard that Gerrard had got a young 'un pregnant...

But the lass in question I heard it was was not his wifes sister... The word from a few Liverpool mates of mine are that it is Ronnie Whelan's 18yo daughter...