Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Girls night out..........

Girls night out..........

Old May 30th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Girls night out..........

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
At least you didnt have to hail a taxi this morning looking like a dishevelled prostitute that had bed make-up still on!!
You'll be pleased to know i photographed your walk of shame from the balcony.............
Old May 30th 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachatron
You'll be pleased to know i photographed your walk of shame from the balcony.............
dont you dare....
Old May 30th 2008, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

dont you dare....
what's it worth?
Old May 30th 2008, 9:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

what's it worth?
you can borrow my legs..
Old May 30th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

you can borrow my legs..
:r ofl:
Old May 30th 2008, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:r ofl:
Please note that the boys havent mentioned a word about their night out....obviously crap then!! See girls?...only we can teach them how its done!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieG
You've got a dazzling smile!
I thought it was one of the new Salik toll gates...
Old May 30th 2008, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Fab night, thanks girls. A select few photos from before it got messy.....

I had a scary thought, what if that's Beardman?!
Happy times...
Old May 30th 2008, 9:31 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Our boys night out was superb.....wasn't it boys.......sorry .......boy! Thank you Jvr20 for coming along. Nice of all you other guys to join us.....I was going anyway!
Notable highlight was Jvr's rendition of Wonderwall, he was snapping knicker elastic at 20 paces, you missed a treat girls. Someone else can organise the next Boy's night out, I've retired!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least you didnt have to hail a taxi this morning looking like a dishevelled prostitute that had bed make-up still on!!
No photos of the moment???
Old May 30th 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Our boys night out was superb.....wasn't it boys.......sorry .......boy! Thank you Jvr20 for coming along. Nice of all you other guys to join us.....I was going anyway!
Notable highlight was Jvr's rendition of Wonderwall, he was snapping knicker elastic at 20 paces, you missed a treat girls. Someone else can organise the next Boy's night out, I've retired!
Aaaah,dont sulk!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
No photos of the moment???
NO...there better bloody not be anyway.
Old May 30th 2008, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NO...there better bloody not be anyway.
Rackatronic has a couple...I'll invite her to cyber with me...I'm sure she'll send me your photo instead of hers...
The way she passes her time barefoot and in touch with the ground suggests that she knows how the game is played...
Old May 30th 2008, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Rackatronic has a couple...I'll invite her to cyber with me...I'm sure she'll send me your photo instead of hers...
The way she passes her time barefoot and in touch with the ground suggests that she knows how the game is played...
Us girls stick together! We would never betray each other!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:38 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Rach is usually so in touch with the ground, she's fallen flat on it! What time did you make it to Rach, 9, 10pm maybe?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.