Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Girls night out..........

Girls night out..........

Old May 31st 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Girls night out..........

Fab night, thanks girls. A select few photos from before it got messy.....

I had a scary thought, what if that's Beardman?!
Attached Thumbnails Girls night out..........-img_0201.jpg   Girls night out..........-img_0204.jpg   Girls night out..........-img_0213.jpg  
Old May 31st 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls night out..........

Originally Posted by Rachatron
Fab night, thanks girls. A select few photos from before it got messy.....

I had a scary thought, what if that's Beardman?!
Noooooo!!!...he was far too nice!!

I got home an hour ago!Cracking hangover...but worth every minute!

p.s....thanks for posting the very flattering photos of me.
Old May 31st 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Noooooo!!!...he was far too nice!!

I got home an hour ago!Cracking hangover...but worth every minute!

You mentalist, you lucked bloody stunning.........

Thanks for looking after me x
Old May 31st 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

You've got a dazzling smile!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for a great evening girls, apart from a cracking headache, I'm feeling pretty good!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

You mentalist, you lucked bloody stunning.........

Thanks for looking after me x
well someone had to or you would have ended up in prison!! That bouncer had it in for you as it was!!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IndieG
You've got a dazzling smile!
And a stunning pair of legs - and i was the lucky one that took her home for the night......
Old May 31st 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And a stunning pair of legs - and i was the lucky one that took her home for the night......
Will you shut up about my legs!!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Thanks for a great evening girls, apart from a cracking headache, I'm feeling pretty good!
And thanks to you we now know the secret of whats underneath!...nuff said!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

well someone had to or you would have ended up in prison!! That bouncer had it in for you as it was!!
Oh i'd forgotten about him, he kept bollocking me. Fascist.
Old May 31st 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh i'd forgotten about him, he kept bollocking me. Fascist.
only because you sat on the floor and took your shoes off!
Old May 31st 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I think i'm still too pissed to be hungover. You managed to evade all photos......
Old May 31st 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

only because you sat on the floor and took your shoes off!
And?! These people need to chill out a bit.
Old May 31st 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Will you shut up about my legs!!
No, i'm obsessed.....
Old May 31st 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think i'm still too pissed to be hungover. You managed to evade all photos......
At least you didnt have to hail a taxi this morning looking like a dishevelled prostitute that had bed make-up still on!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.