Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Girl who became three boys

The Girl who became three boys

Old Aug 10th 2012, 7:03 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Girl who became three boys

I watched this documentary last night (from C4), I was expecting some sort of horrific medical procedures going wrong - it was far stranger than that.

I had the feeling the victims are not the sharpest, but even so, what went on in is mind boggling.

One of the girls involved does herself no favours be starting off blaming Mark Zuckerberg for the whole mess (because he created FaceBook).

Worth watching - and slightly worrying how much the younger generation rely on social media.