Gift ideas

Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gift ideas

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Wow get u with ththe we fab ideas- r u my husband in disguise telling me what u want hahah. I like the idea of musandam cruise and also the dubai with friends- thank you
Oh and why floor to ceiling windows hey?
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Get a high floor. Very high floor. Amazing views of the burj and downtown. So high that no one can see in. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination

Oh and why floor to ceiling windows hey?
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Do something slightly different too.

Like if you came to Dubai for the weekend go horse racing at Meydan (if interested).
Do brunch elsewhere like the Polo club.

You know, not just Bubblehelmets or Al Qasr etc.
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Get a high floor. Very high floor. Amazing views of the burj and downtown. So high that no one can see in. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination
Ahhh I see :-p
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp

Like if you came to Dubai for the weekend go horse racing at Meydan (if interested).

Is the racing on this time of year? I shall do my research
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Is the racing on this time of year? I shall do my research
Yep. It's fantastic too.

Evening dinner in tiered restaurant with booze is good.
Old Jan 9th 2017, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep. It's fantastic too.

Evening dinner in tiered restaurant with booze is good.
Thanks I will look into it as we really enjoyed the maydan races the big race the other year ha- useless with sports
Old Jan 9th 2017, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok this would be fab as it's on his actual birthday- which is the best to go for u reckon?
http://www.ticketmaster.ae/event/racing-at-meydan-tickets/4979
Old Jan 9th 2017, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Ok this would be fab as it's on his actual birthday- which is the best to go for u reckon?
Racing at Meydan tickets. 25.02.2017 Meydan Racecourse Dubai
Right. 25th Feb? Looks like a normal meet to me.

Premium at 50 dibs is great but it's not birthday treat great. It's the everyday trip great.

Parade Ring is wank I thought but mainly because couldn't see the races and the premium seats at half the price offer a much better view.

Silks I've not been to but looks like a canteen buffet.

Winner's Circle is the tiered restaurant. It's really nice, decent service, food is alright, great views.
Only thing is you're going on a Saturday and I think it will be quieter. I have been on a Thursday not a Saturday in this restaurant, which was quite good as it had a decent atmosphere. Might be a bit more subdued on a Saturday but maybe not.

Depends what you fancy.

It is never, ever, ever packed or too busy. Only on the actual World Cup day is it rammed. Every other time I go, it's pleasant.
Old Jan 9th 2017, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Right. 25th Feb? Looks like a normal meet to me.

Premium at 50 dibs is great but it's not birthday treat great. It's the everyday trip great.

Parade Ring is wank I thought but mainly because couldn't see the races and the premium seats at half the price offer a much better view.

Silks I've not been to but looks like a canteen buffet.

Winner's Circle is the tiered restaurant. It's really nice, decent service, food is alright, great views.
Only thing is you're going on a Saturday and I think it will be quieter. I have been on a Thursday not a Saturday in this restaurant, which was quite good as it had a decent atmosphere. Might be a bit more subdued on a Saturday but maybe not.

Depends what you fancy.

It is never, ever, ever packed or too busy. Only on the actual World Cup day is it rammed. Every other time I go, it's pleasant.
Perfect thanks I was thinking the winners circle and then paying for close friends too. Also thought about the 2 options above that which are minimum 10 people and I wouldn't mind paying for all 10 but then wouldn't want to pay for knobheads or no shows!
Never thought about it being a Saturday- maybe I look at the days before it then and the drink options would be better and more worthwhile
Thanks for your help