GeoGuessr

Old May 29th 2013, 1:10 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GeoGuessr

Originally Posted by ctfc
Which kinda explains why, when i chuck a pin in the middle of Aus I'm always miles away - usually in South Africa - it's not even been pictured.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:33 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - with some lucky draws with the places it used...

32354 - take the challenge...

I think that's me done now...
Old May 29th 2013, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Autonomy

**** me.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:46 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scamp
**** me.
In the words of Mick from Benidorm - "You're taking the piss"!
Old May 29th 2013, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

You can cheat with with the challenge
Old May 29th 2013, 3:38 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
You can cheat with with the challenge
We're running an honour system and if we find out auto cheated he gets a good kickin
Old May 29th 2013, 3:39 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

You bastard
Old May 29th 2013, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
We're running an honour system and if we find out auto cheated he gets a good kickin
Can i play, nothing to do at work for the next 4 weeks
Old May 29th 2013, 4:09 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
You bastard
Heh! I can explain how i worked out each location if there is any doubt. The last one was easily the hardest...
Old May 29th 2013, 5:42 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by winter
Can i play, nothing to do at work for the next 4 weeks
Of course
Old May 29th 2013, 5:45 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Heh! I can explain how i worked out each location if there is any doubt. The last one was easily the hardest...
Sorry meant bastard as in I now have to go back on the bloody thing and have a go. Bloody thing is addictive, google earth and playing global detective....brilliant
Old May 30th 2013, 4:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

If you want to be a nasty chap, you can go through the entire challenge, guess anywhere, get the answers, then re-start. Should get maximum points. If you don't, you should be an advert for condoms.
Old May 30th 2013, 5:44 am