Funny to start the day

Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:41 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Funny to start the day

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
No,but i would love a cowboy hat!....i forgot to pack mine.
What colour, me old china???
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
What colour, me old china???

just a straw one......nice and girly though obviously!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:44 pm

just a straw one......nice and girly though obviously!
Seeing as how I am travelling light, don't fancy my chances getting through Bush International with a cowgirl hat. While I remember, Coxy was saying last night that you were from Bromley / Beckenham way. I lived down there in the early 90's...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as how I am travelling light, don't fancy my chances getting through Bush International with a cowgirl hat. While I remember, Coxy was saying last night that you were from Bromley / Beckenham way. I lived down there in the early 90's...

I was there from about 89-92....i must have just missed you!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:47 pm

I was there from about 89-92....i must have just missed you!
Nope. 90 - 92. Beckenham. Worked in the city but also did some bar work at a pub across from Beckenham station and a bit of DJ'ing up in Brixton and Peckham
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope. 90 - 92. Beckenham. Worked in the city but also did some bar work at a pub across from Beckenham station and a bit of DJ'ing up in Brixton and Peckham
Brixton AND Peckham....and still alive to tell the tale!!You obviously werent wearing your kilt!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:49 pm

Brixton AND Peckham....and still alive to tell the tale!!You obviously werent wearing your kilt!!
No, ma'am, I wasn't. Did have a couple of scary moments getting from Loughborough Rd to the Night bus stop at 3am, though!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, ma'am, I wasn't. Did have a couple of scary moments getting from Loughborough Rd to the Night bus stop at 3am, though!!!
you're a braver man than me.......if i was a man!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:51 pm

you're a braver man than me.......if i was a man!!
S'ok, dont thing any TS has had THAT good a surgeon!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

S'ok, dont thing any TS has had THAT good a surgeon!!!
And my knockers would be alot nicer too!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:58 pm

And my knockers would be alot nicer too!!
Couldn't possibly comment.... Firstly, far too much the gentlemen and, secondly, SF is bigger than me!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Couldn't possibly comment.... Firstly, far too much the gentlemen and, secondly, SF is bigger than me!!!!
hehe!!A gentleman?....who are you trying to kid?!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:00 pm

And WHO, pray tell, has slandered my good name???
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:09 pm

HaHA!!! Your silence is all the answer I require........ (Aloofly leaves the forum!!!)
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HaHA!!! Your silence is all the answer I require........ (Aloofly leaves the forum!!!)
for your information...the dragon has just come back to his lair and i was doing my duty as a perfect housewife!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.