Wikiposts

Friends...

Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Friends...

The series...
I don't find it funny since 2002...
And i don't know why I found them funny before...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friends...

Originally Posted by Confucius
The series...
IMHO, I think it's a racist series anyway...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
It's a lame series...
Seinfeld and 3rd Rock are the best, in my honest opinion...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Friends is shite and always has been!

Typical tin tank humour!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Friends is shite and always has been!

Typical tin tank humour!
There is NO humour in it...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

There is NO humour in it...
Precisely !!!!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Precisely !!!!
And the most that irritates me in it is the laghter track...And Phoebe's stupid things...Smelly Cat...I hate it!!!
Now, Curb Your Enthusiasm...That's a fab comedy show...And no laughter track whatsoever...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

The series...
Lost and Nip Tuck are my favorites. Personally I think Friends is shit, but only my opinion ofcourse.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by USExpat
Lost and Nip Tuck are my favorites. Personally I think Friends is shit, but only my opinion ofcourse.
Granted, but Lost and Nip/Tuck aren't comedies...
Scrubs is also a good comedy...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Granted, but Lost and Nip/Tuck aren't comedies...
Scrubs is also a good comedy...
True... Point taken, just my penny's worth
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True... Point taken, just my penny's worth
We're a democracy here...Freedom of speech and all that crap...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

We're a democracy here...Freedom of speech and all that crap...
Hahahahaha... Like your sense of humor Confucius. High time you move to Europe.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hahahahaha... Like your sense of humor Confucius. High time you move to Europe.
Didn't like it...The Europeans are minority there...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Didn't like it...The Europeans are minority there...
Well with your attitude I would love to see if you survived the woman here. Especially in Holland, there are loads of females walking around here that would tear you to bits. And MH? Is a real pussycat compared to them. My first night out here? I really thought "Okay... Jeez... Men go after woman okay, but the other way around? Who's hunting who?"

Last edited by USExpat; Dec 20th 2008 at 8:06 am.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Racist? Friends?

Why 'racist'?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.