Wikiposts

French Boy Gang Raped

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Boy Gang Raped

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
The appalling thing about this case is that the justice system failed to punish the perpetrators. People do awful things in every society - the shameful thing is when society fails to deal properly and fairly with the victims and criminals involved.
i know, it's horrendous to think what the boy and his family are going through...and can you imagine having to leave the country cos they were scared he could be done for homosexual activity...

looks like the international media are well and truly on the case now, so for once it won't be quietly swept under the carpet, well at least i hope not anyway...

MM, xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i know, it's horrendous to think what the boy and his family are going through...and can you imagine having to leave the country cos they were scared he could be done for homosexual activity...

looks like the international media are well and truly on the case now, so for once it won't be quietly swept under the carpet, well at least i hope not anyway...

MM, xx
Let's hope that the Government sits up and takes notice - there are some vary capable people in Ministerial posistions here, in some sense it actually helps the reformists when the international media pushes these kinds of issues.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

This is only the surface of what happens here on a daily basis, but its brushed under the carpet, victims are told to put up or shut up.

and before everyone starts saying it happens everywhere, does it? No it doesnt not everywhere and when it does happen, there is a legal system and support for victims, which does not exist here.

A woman raped here will be handcuffed to a bed in the corniche hospital awaiting her rape examination. Why is she handcuffed, because if she is single she has broke the law by having sex when not married and if she is married she is an adultress.

Oh and lets not forget if she has any alcohol in her system and i dont mean drunk. And if she doesnt have a alcohol licence, god forbid!

My god can you imagine the pain this family is going through, can you imagine if that was your 17 year old son. He will never ever get over this, what a shitty start to his adult life
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
The appalling thing about this case is that the justice system failed to punish the perpetrators. People do awful things in every society - the shameful thing is when society fails to deal properly and fairly with the victims and criminals involved.
Its worse, the victim, as i am 100% sure, as with this french boy was treated absolutley disgustingly.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

the 'it happens anywhere' was related to the raping of a boy...not to the way this case is treated by the authorities, that info came up later in the thread. Nobody is disputing that that is wrong on all levels.
Just to clarify.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
the 'it happens anywhere' was related to the raping of a boy...not to the way this case is treated by the authorities, that info came up later in the thread. Nobody is disputing that that is wrong on all levels.
Just to clarify.
Someone giving you any aggro MH???
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:11 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MataHari
Just to clarify.
And as I mentioned. It happens far more often here than most places.

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:35 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Someone giving you any aggro MH???
the last time anyone gave the dutch aggro 8 thousand paras went in,
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
the last time anyone gave the dutch aggro 8 thousand paras went in,
So how many thousand paras you think will go in this time???
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:45 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
So how many thousand paras you think will go in this time???
only one, they learnt the lesson last time,
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
only one, they learnt the lesson last time,
you volunteering mythic...oh and hello, good to see you back...

MM, xx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:55 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you volunteering mythic...oh and hello, good to see you back...

MM, xx
nice to be back, me voulenteer, always on call for the right cause
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
It happens very rarely in the West. But with alarming frequency here...and rarely gets reported because the police try to discourage you. Please don't try to pretend it isn't a problem here.

It's huge.

http://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=608687
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

Nada is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: French Boy Gang Raped

Hi, I just move to Al Ain 2 weeks ago from Canada, and people here have been telling me non stop that I should not be soooooo over protected over my 2 boys (7 & 8 yrs of age). They say it is so safe here, kids don't get kidnapped and stuff. They say that I really should let go and let them go out and play on their own, go get something from the grocery store nearby on their own. But because I am so paranoid, I just couldn't let them, without being worried sick.
Now that I read this about this boy, I feel more worried and that my instincts are always right...
I don't understand why so many people here feel it's that safe then?????
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nada
Hi, I just move to Al Ain 2 weeks ago from Canada, and people here have been telling me non stop that I should not be soooooo over protected over my 2 boys (7 & 8 yrs of age). They say it is so safe here, kids don't get kidnapped and stuff. They say that I really should let go and let them go out and play on their own, go get something from the grocery store nearby on their own. But because I am so paranoid, I just couldn't let them, without being worried sick.
Now that I read this about this boy, I feel more worried and that my instincts are always right...
I don't understand why so many people here feel it's that safe then?????
Hi Nada,

I can see why you would find it confusing. It was disgusting what happened to young Alexandre, but such incidents (at least involving Expat boys, sadly the stats would be different for Asian nationalities) are comparatively rare. It's entirely natural that, arriving in a new place, both you and your kids will need to figure out the lay of the land - it is better to be conservative at first. You've only been here two weeks - as time goes on, you will get to know what limits & boundaries are sensible for your kids - once you feel comfortable about the environment, then you can give the kids more freedom. I'm sure at the moment they are glad of having mum around to help them through the transition to a new place.

Welcome to the UAE - I hope you enjoy it here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.