French Boy Gang Raped

Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:38 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default French Boy Gang Raped

What is this so-called civilized country coming to when a French 15yo gets abducted and gang-raped in the desert by Emiratis, one of whom has AIDs...this according to the Gulf News website. Keep your sons and daughters suitably protected is my advice. It doesn'r help when a Filipina goes missing for a week and turns up dead in a Jumeirah villa garden only for the Police to close their file on the grounds that she appeared to die of natural causes...no wonder her family back home are furious.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Boy Gang Raped

Originally Posted by lionheart
What is this so-called civilized country coming to when a French 15yo gets abducted and gang-raped in the desert by Emiratis, one of whom has AIDs...this according to the Gulf News website. Keep your sons and daughters suitably protected is my advice. It doesn'r help when a Filipina goes missing for a week and turns up dead in a Jumeirah villa garden only for the Police to close their file on the grounds that she appeared to die of natural causes...no wonder her family back home are furious.
You forgot to sign as "Outraged of Tunbridge Wells".....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
You forgot to sign as "Outraged of Tunbridge Wells".....
Outraged of Wotton-under-Edge...we were used to stories like this in Saudi Arabia but expected less crime of this nature here...maybe 70% of the population being male has something to do with it.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Outraged of Wotton-under-Edge...we were used to stories like this in Saudi Arabia but expected less crime of this nature here...maybe 70% of the population being male has something to do with it.
OK, but don't tar all Emiratis with the same brush. The vast majority of them are at least as decent as any other nationality.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:38 am
Account Closed

OK, but don't tar all Emiratis with the same brush. The vast majority of them are at least as decent as any other nationality.
But you don't generally hear about boys getting gang raped in non-Arab countries...it's just an observation...if I didn't like Arabs as a race then I wouldn't be living here.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

But you don't generally hear about boys getting gang raped in non-Arab countries...it's just an observation...if I didn't like Arabs as a race then I wouldn't be living here.
that's rubbish - you think it doesn't happen in the west?

There was a CSI episode about that very topic last week.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jvr20
that's rubbish - you think it doesn't happen in the west?

There was a CSI episode about that very topic last week.
er, CSI isn't real by the way! It was in Hollyoaks too a while back

Happens all the time though, I believe Hyde Park in Leeds was known as the gay rape capital of Britain.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jvr20
that's rubbish -
Oiiih...plese stop being rude...if you disagree then say so, don't just call my opinion rubbish...incidentally, I have spent 40 years in England and never once read or heard about boys getting gang raped. Mind you I was last there in the mid-90's so maybe its a newish phenomenon.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Oiiih...plese stop being rude...if you disagree then say so, don't just call my opinion rubbish...incidentally, I have spent 40 years in England and never once read or heard about boys getting gang raped. Mind you I was last there in the mid-90's so maybe its a newish phenomenon.
I cannot believe you sometimes...jeez
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Lionheart, I didn't mean to offend - you'll be aware that the word rubbish is not meant to describe your opinion, but as an alternative to 'incorrect' or, 'bullshit'. I believe in attacking the argument and not the poster.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A two-second web search gives the lie to your ill-formed opinions:

http://www.planetout.com/health/hiv/news/?2004/09/14/4
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

A two-second web search gives the lie to your ill-formed opinions:

http://www.planetout.com/health/hiv/news/?2004/09/14/4
thanks for saving me that trouble...
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
thanks for saving me that trouble...
pleasure & privelage is mine
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lionheart.

Keep your sons and daughters suitably protected is my advice. It doesn'r help when a Filipina goes missing for a week and turns up dead in a Jumeirah villa garden only for the Police to close their file on the grounds that she appeared to die of natural causes...no wonder her family back home are furious.

I would agree with your advice about keeping your kids protected

There has been spooky stuff going on for a while in Abu Dhabi.

Crime is on the increase in AD and its def not as safe as it used to be, we are led to beleive that its very safe here, most of the crime is not reported in the media so most people just dont know about it, sad but true. I know that i give my son a lot more freedom here than I would give him at home because i have always beleived its very safe here, but its as crime is on the increase here and we should all be aware

There is one entertainment center in AD called AL Mariah that has a cinema and lots of games shops etc and lots of teenagers hang out there, there had been a spate of alarming stuff going on, young boys being grabbed by gangs of older boys and forcing them into toilets and not nice things happening.

So lets just be aware

on a brighter note, cant wait for JT, thinks he's fab and if hes good enough for Cameron or Jessica then......
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annacarna
Hi Lionheart.

Keep your sons and daughters suitably protected is my advice. It doesn'r help when a Filipina goes missing for a week and turns up dead in a Jumeirah villa garden only for the Police to close their file on the grounds that she appeared to die of natural causes...no wonder her family back home are furious.

I would agree with your advice about keeping your kids protected

There has been spooky stuff going on for a while in Abu Dhabi.

Crime is on the increase in AD and its def not as safe as it used to be, we are led to beleive that its very safe here, most of the crime is not reported in the media so most people just dont know about it, sad but true. I know that i give my son a lot more freedom here than I would give him at home because i have always beleived its very safe here, but its as crime is on the increase here and we should all be aware

There is one entertainment center in AD called AL Mariah that has a cinema and lots of games shops etc and lots of teenagers hang out there, there had been a spate of alarming stuff going on, young boys being grabbed by gangs of older boys and forcing them into toilets and not nice things happening.

So lets just be aware

on a brighter note, cant wait for JT, thinks he's fab and if hes good enough for Cameron or Jessica then......
I was in the Al Mariah last night. No-one grabbed me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.