Wikiposts

French Boy Gang Raped

Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Boy Gang Raped

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I was in the Al Mariah last night. No-one grabbed me...
you should have told me...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you should have told me...
for some reason you've got me thinking of a godawful old song with appalling para-rhyme...

abra, abra cadabra

i wanna reach out and grab ya....

can't remember who sang it
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

for some reason you've got me thinking of a godawful old song with appalling para-rhyme...

abra, abra cadabra

Steve Miller band...and yeah, that is awful
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:49 pm
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

abra, abra cadabra

A two second web search - blah, blah.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The Steve Miller Band
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
A two second web search - blah, blah.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The Steve Miller Band
lol - yeah, i know but i couldn't be arsed.

what a dumb-ass name for a band... i mean, maybe i'll get myself a bunch of people together and tell them they're in the shakh your boootie band....how egotistical
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the Al Mariah last night. No-one grabbed me...
Ah you feeling left out.

Just tell me the next you are going and I'll put the word out!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for saving me that trouble...
It does seem that UK society has gone downhill too...that report about drink-spiking was 2004, several years after I left and I have not been back since...meanwhile I am glad to see that at least one person here (Annacarna) agrees with my concerns about life here.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
It does seem that UK society has gone downhill too...that report about drink-spiking was 2004, several years after I left and I have not been back since...meanwhile I am glad to see that at least one person here (Annacarna) agrees with my concerns about life here.
oh, no one disputes that you have to look after your kids, even here in the ME...it would be naive to think that nothing can happen here, so we are not disputing that bit of your post...it's the rest...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh, no one disputes that you have to look after your kids, even here in the ME...it would be naive to think that nothing can happen here, so we are not disputing that bit of your post...it's the rest...
Sure you do have to watch your kids, but the Mariah Mall is hardly Cold Harbour Lane... No guns or crack on the streets here.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

Sure you do have to watch your kids, but the Mariah Mall is hardly Cold Harbour Lane... No guns or crack on the streets here.
I know...I was just calming Lionheart down a bit...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know...I was just calming Lionheart down a bit...
i prefer him shaken, not stirred
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

i prefer him shaken, not stirred
I think he'd look good on the rocks...

Last edited by MataHari; Oct 24th 2007 at 10:58 pm. Reason: typo
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think he's look good on the rocks...
scattering his seed on rocky grounds... what an image!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

scattering his seed on rocky grounds... what an image!
oh boy...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Truly heartbreaking for the boy and his family.

The uncensored version of the story here....

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/wo...&ex=1194494400

Alex and his family were about to learn that despite Dubai’s status as the Arab world’s paragon of modernity and wealth, and its well-earned reputation for protecting foreign investors, its criminal legal system remains a perilous gantlet when it comes to homosexuality and protection of foreigners.

The authorities not only discouraged Alex from pressing charges, he, his family and French diplomats say; they raised the possibility of charging him with criminal homosexual activity, and neglected for weeks to inform him or his parents that one of his attackers had tested H.I.V. positive while in prison four years earlier.

“They tried to smother this story,” Alex said by phone from Switzerland, where he fled a month into his 10th-grade school year, fearing a jail term in Dubai if charged with homosexual activity. “Dubai, they say we build the highest towers, they have the best hotels. But all the news, they hide it. They don’t want the world to know that Dubai still lives in the Middle Ages.”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.