Foriegn affiars

Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:25 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Foriegn affiars

I just heard on the morning news of an American senator who flew all the way to Argintina to see a girlfriend..Nobody knew where he was for days..And when anybody asked his staff said he was camping in the woods by himself..He got caught, now he lost his family and his job... She must have been something very special..
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:52 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foriegn affiars

what you selling this time red pete, dry cleaners, your sports betting course, your new book "the ultimate guide to being an online twat", or perhaps you are once again looking for some kind of validation which you sure as shit aint going to get here
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
I just heard on the morning news of an American senator who flew all the way to Argintina to see a girlfriend..Nobody knew where he was for days..And when anybody asked his staff said he was camping in the woods by himself..He got caught, now he lost his family and his job... She must have been something very special..
Typical god fearing, right wing, republican twat.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it before it happenned...I even started a thread about it 3-4 days ago called "Who is at a bigger fault???"...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:33 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
I knew it before it happenned...I even started a thread about it 3-4 days ago called "Who is at a bigger fault???"...
Ok, i'll add to that thread then
Old Jun 29th 2009, 4:17 am
Banned

Ok, i'll add to that thread then
I did'nt like that thread...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:11 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, it was a governor (of South Carolina)

Second: he hasn't lost his job or family. He's still governor and his wife has publicly stated that reconcilation is a very real possibility. Google Jenny Sanford letter (she wrote a great letter about her husband's infidelity).

Third: this affair is a bit different from the usual suspects. This wasn't a tawdry prostitute, but Sanford clearly fell heads over heels in love with a rather classy, educated woman from Argentina and had a very intense infatuation with her. He's human like the rest of us. His real crime (if any) was that he disappeared for five days without notifying anyone of where he was, and for an elected official on the level of a state governor, that's clearly unacceptable.

The senator you may be thinking about is John Enright of Nevada. Now that's a tawdry, cheap mess.

Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

*yawn*
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:29 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
He's human like the rest of us. His real crime (if any) was that he disappeared for five days without notifying anyone of where he was, and for an elected official on the level of a state governor, that's clearly unacceptable.
Agreed....his personal life is no one's business...but he's being unprofessional just buggering off like that.

N.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ethos83
This wasn't a tawdry prostitute, but Sanford clearly fell heads over heels in love with a rather classy, educated woman from Argentina and had a very intense infatuation with her.

Thats all I said. "She must be something very special"..That was my whole point- That men will swim through shark infested waters just to get near the right woman.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
Typical god fearing, right wing, republican twat.
I have to agree with you
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
what you selling this time red pete, dry cleaners, your sports betting course, your new book "the ultimate guide to being an online twat", or perhaps you are once again looking for some kind of validation which you sure as shit aint going to get here
The Football Experts weekly Newsletter and Power Rankings..$39.99/month, minimum 12 month subscription and if you're not completely satisfied you get the 13th month at half price. But i'm not selling it here, so don't contact me about it.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Agreed....his personal life is no one's business...but he's being unprofessional just buggering off like that.

N.
Exactly...What's anyone's business where he wants to shove his schwanstucker...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Football Experts weekly Newsletter and Power Rankings..$39.99/month, minimum 12 month subscription and if you're not completely satisfied you get the 13th month at half price. But i'm not selling it here, so don't contact me about it.
I usually take the 13th month off...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Exactly...What's anyone's business where he wants to shove his schwanstucker...
With all the rotten hateful people in this world (like Shiva) how can you fault someone for falling in love? Or lookin for it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.