Flying with Golf Clubs

Old Jun 16th 2012, 11:03 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying with Golf Clubs

KLM don't give any concessions for flying with golf clubs--they're just part of your normal baggage allowance. Mean bastards.

Anyone had experience of any other carriers which operate between UK and UAE which give concessions?

Thanks in anticipation
Old Jun 16th 2012, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying with Golf Clubs

I got mine on free flying into the UAE with Etihad and also on my return with Emirates.

If I recall, I rang them and asked the question

KTJ
Old Jun 16th 2012, 11:20 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Committed to KLM this trip, but will double-check with EY and Emirates for my next one.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Just take the putter and the 7.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 11:31 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Just take the putter and the 7.
Wise words indeed.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:45 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Whirl the longest club round your head like a helicopter rotor. Might do the trick.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:46 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Whirl the longest club round your head like a helicopter rotor. Might do the trick.
You've obviously seen my swing.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:50 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You've obviously seen my swing.
Yes, you showed me it that night in AD.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:52 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Yes, you showed me it that night in AD.
That wasn't my swing, it was my wang.