Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

for the flirts on the boards...

for the flirts on the boards...

Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:56 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the flirts on the boards...

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
Not as good as me tho and you ain't seen nothing yet. Now you can

oh my, and me just a little innocent country boy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:57 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
oh my, and me just a little innocent country boy
oooh, easy pickings
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:59 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, easy pickings
where's BB MM and MH when i need them
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:01 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

where's BB MM and MH when i need them
They have thrown you out in to the big bad world to fend for yourself. C'mon little boy, I will look after you, don't be afraid
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:02 pm
live life to the max

They have thrown you out in to the big bad world to fend for yourself. C'mon little boy, I will look after you, don't be afraid
oh my, my little hand is shaking
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:03 pm
Banned

oh my, my little hand is shaking
Little???? Can't you lie?!!!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:08 pm
live life to the max

Little???? Can't you lie?!!!!!!!
oh my, am i gonna get roasted alive, but really me a flirt, ha i laugh in the face of that injustice oh vixen of the night, come to my room and accept punishment
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
Banned

oh my, am i gonna get roasted alive, but really me a flirt, ha i laugh in the face of that injustice oh vixen of the night, come to my room and accept punishment
It's not drawing me in I will ask the master flirts to give you some tips when you come over
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:12 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not drawing me in I will ask the master flirts to give you some tips when you come over
You called...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by beebee
You called...
Teach the boy some tricks
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you people and all your flirting are spoiling this site for us serious people
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:15 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
You called...
oh my, what have i let myself in for
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you people and all your flirting are spoiling this site for us serious people
Join in you Dirty Flirt
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:17 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

can you help me...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:17 pm
Banned

oh my, what have i let myself in for
Pleasure, pain ......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.