Fishy business

Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishy business

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Don't tell me... The ITV station in your area was so posh... it never showed re-runs.....
Seriously I have never seen it. I have gaps in TV from the 70's as I wasn't living in the UK. All I know is that it is some sort of Western.

I am rather amused at the idea of cowboys swimming around branding fish though.

-
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Seriously I have never seen it. I have gaps in TV from the 70's as I wasn't living in the UK. All I know is that it is some sort of Western.

I am rather amused at the idea of cowboys swimming around branding fish though.

-
Well, thats where MacScot comes in.. Coz the branding irons would cool before they could get to the fish........
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:20 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
But why on earth would anyone need to 'mark' a fish??!!

-
When you have 100 fish in a pond (or artificial stream as in my case)...you need to identify the same fish at each census (weighing and measuring) so that you can assess the effects of the experimental treatment on the growth of that fish !