Fillums then....

Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fillums then....

Originally Posted by Shadya
Watchmen is definitely showing over here. It took USD55m on its first USA weekend , the second best was less than USD8m...looks like a cross betweeen Dark Knight and Fantastic Four if you like that sort of thing. The International with Clive Owen may also be worth a look see.
I just don;t like Clive owen at all, I think he's crap, maybe because he was in that 'chancer' programme that really was a pile of horse manure.

Have yuou ever see Chancer Shadya pet?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the reader...absolutely brilliant, and i'm not a winslett fan, but this is the most amazing film i've seen for a while (and yeah, i loved slumdog too...)

MM, xx
does she get her baps out a lot in that film MM?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the reader...absolutely brilliant, and i'm not a winslett fan, but this is the most amazing film i've seen for a while (and yeah, i loved slumdog too...)

MM, xx
Agree abt the reader. Great film.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
does she get her baps out a lot in that film MM?
plenty
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just don;t like Clive owen at all, I think he's crap, maybe because he was in that 'chancer' programme that really was a pile of horse manure.

Have yuou ever see Chancer Shadya pet?
I quite liked that King Arthur film he was in!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:52 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I quite liked that King Arthur film he was in!
They are showing it on Dubai One at 10pm tonight I believe. Very good film but odd story line, suggesting that King Arthur was of Roman blood. By the way, for Spugsy's interest, there is a letter in this morning's Seven Days complaining about how much of the Watchmen movie was cut by the UAE censors and how it ruined the storyline. Oh...and Chancer was much before Shadya's time.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
They are showing it on Dubai One at 10pm tonight I believe. Very good film but odd story line, suggesting that King Arthur was of Roman blood. By the way, for Spugsy's interest, there is a letter in this morning's Seven Days complaining about how much of the Watchmen movie was cut by the UAE censors and how it ruined the storyline. Oh...and Chancer was much before Shadya's time.
Ah forget it then, I'll get the DVD, I hate things being censored, it's a real bugbear of mine,

ah she only a young pup then? Chancer was crap anyway, she did well to miss it.

Although if she wants quality english tv I can led you my 'Auf Weidersehen Pet' and 'Likely Lads' DVD boxsets? Proper Tv that was....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:56 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah forget it then, I'll get the DVD, I hate things being censored, it's a real bugbear of mine,

ah she only a young pup then? Chancer was crap anyway, she did well to miss it.

Although if she wants quality english tv I can led you my 'Auf Weidersehen Pet' and 'Likely Lads' DVD boxsets? Proper Tv that was....
We picked up a boxed set of Cold Feet at the last DVD sale and Happiness from the previous one, so we are okay for the time being.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:14 am
W10

Benjamin Button - what a fantastically average film that was. Great makeup and CGI but generally speaking, a plodding, one paced pile of nonsense.

I am keen to see Quarantine, to see how much Hollywood has butchered the original. Is it still on?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
He looks as rough as a badgers arse for most of the film.
God yeah, he looked awful, I usually like him but i thought he was boring and not convincing in this role, summat was missing, didn't enjoy the movie at all.

The watchman, good in parts, but boring at times, and def a lot of scenes cut

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Mar 10th 2009 at 7:19 am.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:18 am