Hellokitty
2.86%
AlDente
2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Female Poster of the year 2008

Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female Poster of the year 2008

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
WHO DID THIS AND WHERE AM I ???

Confi you are not on my hot list anymore ....
there are 3 polls fo womenolk...if youre not here, then youre over there...
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:48 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
there are 3 polls fo womenolk...if youre not here, then youre over there...
Bollox who wants to be "nice" ....???
I'm Nasty but Nice ...
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:22 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=willmore;7066971]
Originally Posted by Eva
Oh dear. PS I'd have happily voted for you Willmore
in the most annoying category.Nothing personal you understand-its just the tedium and the screaming skull smilies ad infinitum

Such hostility eva. Peace out......

S, I coulda pm'd you but that may have seemed the easier option.
I am sorry you have taken my comment as hostile-I have no wish to
be unfriendly or exhibit animosity towards you.You are a virtual personality
to me ergo I have no feelings, hostile or otherwise towards pixels.My
comment was a grown up's assesssment of your posting style.It irritates me.
I am sure my own style annoys the hell outta many a pixel but you know,
that's the way it goes...........
Compliments of the Season to you and yours.

Last edited by Eva; Dec 15th 2008 at 5:23 am. Reason: sp
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:38 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

...er...I think there are quite a few of us that voted only for one person (out of a multi-choice)...not realising we could multivote in this category. For example, at 15 December 2008 at 11.305 pm [MH=9 and Eva =9]...I think Eva would be ahead...if I, or others, had selected multiple choices !

...anyway there is always next year !
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:40 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
...er...I think there are quite a few of us that voted only for one person (out of a multi-choice)...not realising we could multivote in this category. For example, at 15 December 2008 at 11.305 pm [MH=9 and Eva =9]...I think Eva would be ahead...if I, or others, had selected multiple choices !

...anyway there is always next year !
Yeah, bring back this year!

Or not....
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Confucius
Look, no need to make a scene about this, it is an internal matter that has all to do with a lot of ME posters that were unhappy last time because some of us had an unfair advantage, and I was also personally pointed a finger that I was using my fiends in the Lounge for my personal leverage, so, just to appease my constituents in the ME, I, Confucius The Fair The Benevolent, had to have a transparent polling system where everyone knows who voted for who, and, to also know if anyone had an advantage, that advantage was by keeping things level, and not using friends in Lounge or US or AUS, or, which I think is even more sinister; resorting to creating or using fake usernames, or bringing in other users from other forums outside the BE Universe...
Capisce???
Now, feel free to vote if you want to, I'm not forbidding you to raise your voice...Whether the vote count gets leveraged by your votes, then we will see if people voice their dissent or not...
Why the hell didnt you just say that in the first place You should know how I refuse to have my voice suppressed......

Love you C - hugs and kisses to you and family - have a fabulous holiday season

Originally Posted by admon
its typical, I suppose..

North America just can't bear to be left out of anything...
And as it should be really, since NA is the most powerful and influential continential......

[QUOTE=Alen1;7069453]
Originally Posted by willmore

'Peace out'? WTF's that? Tree-hugger/knit your own brown-bread brigade language?
Absolutely - you are one quick study......

Last edited by willmore; Dec 15th 2008 at 10:45 am.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh lol...I see Miss Eck tried to make a point...well done
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Willmore, can you explain ''continential'' to me??

And don't give me that tosh about North Americans being an international society.

Its a well known fact that over 75% will never even go outside North America, let alone even apply for a passport..
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:42 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Willmore, can you explain ''continential'' to me??

And don't give me that tosh about North Americans being an international society.

Its a well known fact that over 75% will never even go outside North America, let alone even apply for a passport..
And the rest of the world thank you most sincerely for that!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

See now, i like slingshot

Can't believe that he's the only muthaf''ker that gave me a vote. And a pity one at that.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

Can't believe that he's the only muthaf''ker that gave me a vote. And a pity one at that.
nah...not a pity one...you misunderstood that
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
nah...not a pity one...you misunderstood that
For one second i was puzzled, but then .. i got ya. You're droll, non? That's why you've got loads of votes. I see the theme now.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 4:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

eh? you're a girl?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 5:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
eh? you're a girl?
she has a pink thing near her name
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she has a pink thing near her name
is it her vagina?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.