Hellokitty
2.86%
AlDente
2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Female Poster of the year 2008

Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Female Poster of the year 2008

This is not about beauty, or fun, or attraction, or sexiness...
This is all about celebrating femininity, and who we see as the Woman Poster of the Year that embodies niceness, sweetness, femininity, intellect, etc...

Multiple and open...
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female Poster of the year 2008

Originally Posted by Confucius
This is not about beauty, or fun, or attraction, or sexiness...
This is all about celebrating femininity, and who we see as the Woman Poster of the Year that embodies niceness, sweetness, femininity, intellect, etc...

Multiple and open...
Do female avatars count?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Do female avatars count?
You want to vote for Charismatic???
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:18 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Do female avatars count?
no...
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no...
Why?

YOURS is............
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And just to remind you, I said it before and I will reiterate; only votes from ME posters count...
Sorry Willmore and Thyd and Toon...No outside influences...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:46 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Multiple and open...
Drat...I didn't read that part...I thought one was only given one vote...never mind roll on the 2009 polls by Confucius (or Dutchie?)
Old Dec 13th 2008, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

And just to remind you, I said it before and I will reiterate; only votes from ME posters count...
Sorry Willmore and Thyd and Toon...No outside influences...
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Why are you using discriminating practices in your end-of-the-year polls by not allowing people that arent regular posters or dont live in the ME to vote in your polls?

The regulars in the lounge dont discriminate against any of the ME group when they post or participate in our polls......

I think you seriously need to reconsider your decision.....
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:51 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this only an ME vote or can anyone join in. Get it in the Lounge you horrible lot.

I only know one of them. I thought I got myself about but I obviously don't
Old Dec 14th 2008, 3:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Is this only an ME vote or can anyone join in. Get it in the Lounge you horrible lot.

only ME posters this year....bugger

oh lol...just saw you voted for me...thanks anyway xxx

Last edited by MataHari; Dec 14th 2008 at 3:02 am. Reason: had a look at the votes
Old Dec 14th 2008, 3:08 am
hmmmm...nice

anyway...Charismatic isn't even living in the ME and he is included...so that is a bit weird...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:13 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Why are you using discriminating practices in your end-of-the-year polls by not allowing people that arent regular posters or dont live in the ME to vote in your polls?

The regulars in the lounge dont discriminate against any of the ME group when they post or participate in our polls......

Oh dear. PS I'd have happily voted for you Willmore
in the most annoying category.Nothing personal you understand-its just the tedium and the screaming skull smilies ad infinitum

anyway...Charismatic isn't even living in the ME and he is included...so that is a bit weird...
Don't think that matters greatly.It's fun.We don't want to go to the nth degree checking folks' Residence Visas or stick to the 'British' Expats do we(can you imagine how boring that would be-a post to slit your wrists by)? Besides Chari is a regular and valuable contributer to the Forum.He knows the personalities whereas Cassie (no offence girl just an example) thought Lionheart was Lord Lionheart so that kinda says to me keep it to ME.Not my decision of course.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000

Of all the nominees on all the lists, you probably know a couple of people and will naturally vote for them...
That can't be considered as a level-playing-field now, does it???
We have to be fair for all the posters/nominees...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dutchie's also not in the ME...I don't see anyone complaining about him...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

Dutchie's also not in the ME...I don't see anyone complaining about him...
keep your shirt on...I am not complaining...just noticed an inconsistency...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.