Hellokitty
2.86%
AlDente
2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Female Poster of the year 2008

Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female Poster of the year 2008

Originally Posted by MataHari
keep your shirt on...I am not complaining...just noticed an inconsistency...
Oh I had it off and was playing with my nipples when I read this...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Oh I had it off and was playing with my nipples when I read this...
next best thing...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

next best thing...
Love how it feels against silk-satin...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Love how it feels against silk-satin...
shivers down my spine...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shivers down my spine...
My banking clients love that type of tie...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:38 am
hmmmm...nice

My banking clients love that type of tie...
tie die...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

And just to remind you, I said it before and I will reiterate; only votes from ME posters count...
Sorry Willmore and Thyd and Toon...No outside influences...
I've posted in the ME section before!

Last edited by Toontje; Dec 14th 2008 at 6:52 am.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Of all the nominees on all the lists, you probably know a couple of people and will naturally vote for them...
That can't be considered as a level-playing-field now, does it???
We have to be fair for all the posters/nominees...
FFS, please tell me you really arent that anal. You are missing the point entirely.

These end-of-the-year polls will never be considered a fair or level-playing field, as you well know because there may be certain elements that consider the polls as an instrument to be vindictive against someone they perhaps dont like. You and I have both seen this in the polls in the lounge.

We have "newbies" and occasional visitors vote in the polls in the lounge and you certainly dont see us discriminating against them or any of the folks from the ME section. These polls are meant to be a laugh and should be open to anyone who wishes to vote in them, including the occasional poster like myself.

You certainly dont want the ME forum to be known as cliques now do you?....

Its not that I even want to vote in your polls, but as soon as you said no, you made my blood boil.....
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Eva;7065368]Oh dear. PS I'd have happily voted for you Willmore
in the most annoying category.Nothing personal you understand-its just the tedium and the screaming skull smilies ad infinitum

Such hostility eva. Peace out......
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
You're talking to deaf ears Im afraid....

Peace and love to all in the ME section......
Old Dec 14th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
Originally Posted by willmore
FFS, please tell me you really arent that anal. You are missing the point entirely.

These end-of-the-year polls will never be considered a fair or level-playing field, as you well know because there may be certain elements that consider the polls as an instrument to be vindictive against someone they perhaps dont like. You and I have both seen this in the polls in the lounge.

We have "newbies" and occasional visitors vote in the polls in the lounge and you certainly dont see us discriminating against them or any of the folks from the ME section. These polls are meant to be a laugh and should be open to anyone who wishes to vote in them, including the occasional poster like myself.

You certainly dont want the ME forum to be known as cliques now do you?....

Its not that I even want to vote in your polls, but as soon as you said no, you made my blood boil.....
Look, no need to make a scene about this, it is an internal matter that has all to do with a lot of ME posters that were unhappy last time because some of us had an unfair advantage, and I was also personally pointed a finger that I was using my fiends in the Lounge for my personal leverage, so, just to appease my constituents in the ME, I, Confucius The Fair The Benevolent, had to have a transparent polling system where everyone knows who voted for who, and, to also know if anyone had an advantage, that advantage was by keeping things level, and not using friends in Lounge or US or AUS, or, which I think is even more sinister; resorting to creating or using fake usernames, or bringing in other users from other forums outside the BE Universe...
Capisce???
Now, feel free to vote if you want to, I'm not forbidding you to raise your voice...Whether the vote count gets leveraged by your votes, then we will see if people voice their dissent or not...
Old Dec 14th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

its typical, I suppose..

North America just can't bear to be left out of anything...
Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I soooo love using the word leverage...Especially during cybersex...

How do you want me to leverage you, baby...
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:14 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

WHO DID THIS AND WHERE AM I ???

Confi you are not on my hot list anymore ....

Last edited by twinkle-star; Dec 15th 2008 at 3:17 am.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=willmore;7066971]
Originally Posted by Eva
Oh dear. PS I'd have happily voted for you Willmore
in the most annoying category.Nothing personal you understand-its just the tedium and the screaming skull smilies ad infinitum

Such hostility eva. Peace out......
'Peace out'? WTF's that? Tree-hugger/knit your own brown-bread brigade language?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.