Feeling stupid?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:46 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Feeling stupid?

If you ever feel a little bit stupid, just dig this up and read it again; your confidence will be restored!

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: 'I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,'
-- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest .

'Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.'
--Mariah Carey

'Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,'
-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign .

'I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,'
-- Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward .

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC

'That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,'
--A congressional candidate in Texas

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
--Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

'I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix .'
-- Dan Quayle

'We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need ?'
--Lee Iacocca

'The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.'
--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

'We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people.'
-- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor .

'Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away.. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.'
--Department of Social Services, Greenville , South Carolina

'Traditionally, most of Australia 's imports come from overseas..'
--Keppel Enderbery

'If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed, and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record.'
--Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling stupid?

wow, this couldn't have been more timely...have just had the blondest of blonde incidents at bmw (blonde even for me, lol...) so it's good to know there are people worse than me...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
wow, this couldn't have been more timely...have just had the blondest of blonde incidents at bmw (blonde even for me, lol...) so it's good to know there are people worse than me...

MM, xx
we need a bit more info from you on this one...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
we need a bit more info from you on this one...
lol...well i was in monsieur medusa's car, which i haven't driven before...he had shown me (sort of, i wasn't really listening) how to start it, but didn't show me how you stop/turn it off...so i arrived, couldn't turn it off or get the key out of the ignition, had to ask some random guy who thought i was trying to chat him up i think, lmao...

we sorted it out in the end, mind...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

lol...well i was in monsieur medusa's car, which i haven't driven before...he had shown me (sort of, i wasn't really listening) how to start it, but didn't show me how you stop/turn it off...so i arrived, couldn't turn it off or get the key out of the ignition, had to ask some random guy who thought i was trying to chat him up i think, lmao...

we sorted it out in the end, mind...

MM, xx
oh lol...I would have said, I'm leaving it running so it stays nice and cool inside...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh lol...I would have said, I'm leaving it running so it stays nice and cool inside...
yeah, but it was over the road from bmw, and i was terrified it might get nicked...i'm already in the doghouse for him getting two black points on his licence which should have been mine, can you imagine if i lost the car as well, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

yeah, but it was over the road from bmw, and i was terrified it might get nicked...i'm already in the doghouse for him getting two black points on his licence which should have been mine, can you imagine if i lost the car as well, lmao...

MM, xx
yeah...even a blowjob wouldn't get you out of that one
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...even a blowjob from Victoria Silvestedt wouldn't get you out of that one
I've altered your quote.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Do all these people work in my Bank? I got a Visa Infinite, the one for busy people and worry free... I found a transaction for 3000 dirhams that have been charged twice, call them and it looks like I need a letter from the Pope to undo the operation. Bloody rediculous.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:54 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
I've altered your quote.
that's very kind of you...is she good at it then...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

that's very kind of you...is she good at it then...
even if she wasn't, you could just enjoy the scenery while she tried.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:57 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
even if she wasn't, you could just enjoy the scenery while she tried.
hmmm...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:35 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty girl.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

Yes it would...for at least 10 minutes.