Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Favorite Sexual position?

Favorite Sexual position?

Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:49 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite Sexual position?

Originally Posted by The Dean
I like doggy-style..........
What? Like in the park...?

N.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I like 'Rodeo Sex'.............

You take her from behind, then lean forward and whisper in her ear: "This is how your sister likes it."

Then, the objective is to hang on for at least 30 seconds...........
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:25 am
Banned

XBOX is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Flying Reverse Orangutan..You'll need the maid come into the bedroom and asist you with that one.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XBOX
I like the Flying Reverse Orangutan..You'll need the maid come into the bedroom and asist you with that one.
Yes I agree.

Mind you, I notice you are in the USA. Isn't it illegal in at least 17 states there?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 5:21 am
Banned

XBOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Yes I agree.

Mind you, I notice you are in the USA. Isn't it illegal in at least 17 states there?

This is the Land of the Free my friend...You can do whatever you want with whoever you want, wherever you want.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:58 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XBOX
This is the Land of the Free my friend...You can do whatever you want with whoever you want, wherever you want.
Well within the confines of permission between consensual adults of course...and you can't do what you want because weed and several other substances are illegal...

N.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

a BIT OF SPOONAGE AND A BIT OF FACE O NTHE PILLOW.EH//////