Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Fat men are better lovers!

Fat men are better lovers!

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fat men are better lovers!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you got someone in mind for Inselaffen then Atilla...?

MM, xx
Not really MM, just thought there are likely to be as many of them around as Islandic Ice Maidens!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Not really MM, just thought there are likely to be as many of them around as Islandic Ice Maidens!!
not many of either around from what ive seen!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
not many of either around from what ive seen!

maybe you need to widen your parameters a bit mate! Normal women are ok too.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you need to widen your parameters a bit mate! Normal women are ok too.
not really a problem at the moment! women are the last thing on my mind! still busy planning my escape from Alcatraz (Dubai)!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

not really a problem at the moment! women are the last thing on my mind! still busy planning my escape from Alcatraz (Dubai)!
Any luck with the passport?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any luck with the passport?
need to sort out the cash first. once I know that is in order then will sort out getting my passport back. can only really see it happening at the airport on the morning of my flight, which is not ideal!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

need to sort out the cash first. once I know that is in order then will sort out getting my passport back. can only really see it happening at the airport on the morning of my flight, which is not ideal!
Better than not getting it at all! It is normal though. They usually hang on to it and the PRO goes to the airport with you to make sure you get on the plane!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Better than not getting it at all! It is normal though. They usually hang on to it and the PRO goes to the airport with you to make sure you get on the plane!
I just need to find a way to make sure the PRO turns up! have a 09.30 morning flight!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

I just need to find a way to make sure the PRO turns up! have a 09.30 morning flight!

You have a point. Not known for their early mornings!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

You have a point. Not known for their early mornings!
yeah...I think he's in big trouble...
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...I think he's in big trouble...
We'll keep our fingers crossed!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, Inselaffen, you defo have to do that...is there no way you can the flight is 9pm the previous evening or something...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, Inselaffen, you defo have to do that...is there no way you can the flight is 9pm the previous evening or something...??

MM, xx
its Virgin so I think there is only 1 flight a day!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

its Virgin so I think there is only 1 flight a day!
yeah there is...so tell him it's the day before...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah there is...so tell him it's the day before...??

MM, xx
Unfortunately, they know when it is because they booked it!
Going to speak to the consulate tomorrow for advice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.