Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Facts on Gin from islamic point of view

Facts on Gin from islamic point of view

Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:45 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facts on Gin from islamic point of view

Scratches on the back...blamed on the gin....

It gets better and better.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:47 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
What was your cousin's behavior like when he was possessed by the gin?

she is a woman not a man..

and when they start reading Quraan ... a man is speaking instade of her with a different voice ... it is the Gin being hurt of the Quraan..

i have not see her going through this because we don't mix with out female cousins .. but i have seen that on men my self... a different man with different voice is speaking instade of the guy ... and sometimes if there was a female gin inside his body ..they you can recognize that it is a female whois inside from her voice.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistopher
F@ck me, that's some hangover!!
Beardy, i'd be more scared of the Daleks - now there's more chance of meeting them than your Gin fella!!
i didn't get you
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:49 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

i have felt the evils of the mighty Gin and i have to say that i too have been led astray by their misguiding ways, many a time have i laid with a golden maiden only to wake too a witch with two heads...ooohhh!, i now have found solace in the vodka sect which has helped me with my eternal damnations, although the odd scary haze has tried too overtake my body and release me upon the dark forces at hand.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:49 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

What a night that must have been: Gin, Helium and scratches down your back, can you imagine trying to explain THAT to the wife the next morning?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Jesus you aren't going to any get any new recruits here!! now move on!!
are you christian or an atheist ??

because you just said jesus

and we as muslims we love him ..and we believe in him ... and we believe that he is comming back

a man who don't love jesus is not a muslim

but we know that he is a prophet and people came up with the idea that he is the son of god when he is not.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
she is a woman not a man..

and when they start reading Quraan ... a man is speaking instade of her with a different voice ... it is the Gin being hurt of the Quraan..

i have not see her going through this because we don't mix with out female cousins .. but i have seen that on men my self... a different man with different voice is speaking instade of the guy ... and sometimes if there was a female gin inside his body ..they you can recognize that it is a female whois inside from her voice.
And to make the djinn leave the body, what is the most recommended course of action? I have heard that Hazrat Bibi Fatima's protection can be asked for - but I think this is maybe only a Shia tradition?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

And to make the djinn leave the body, what is the most recommended course of action? I have heard that Hazrat Bibi Fatima's protection can be asked for - but I think this is maybe only a Shia tradition?
commendable effort to keep this thread on-topic Mr Shakademus!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
commendable effort to keep this thread on-topic Mr Shakademus!
I'm just borrowing from the elenchus school of enquiry, complements of Mr Socrates......
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:04 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

No human can see them ...at all.. unless they take the shape of something else .. like black cats .. black dogs normaly .. black snakes....

and the thing is there are Gins and there is satan who is a form of gin but i think he is different ... for each human there is a satan assigned to him this one is the one who can take the shape of human .. but not the normal Gins ..

and i never heard anything about the eyes thingie you just said..

when a satan takes the form of human no one can know that he is not human.
Ok Who can see my Avatar??????? It is my cat ...at least i thought it was??

I have a Gin living with me he is watching me as i type this with his large orange Gin eyes....
What should i do???
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:59 pm
Banned

Hazrah is never an islamic thing.. it is for sure very ugly and bad thing to do ... and what they really do in hazrah is just calling some more evils and gin ..

some of them got nothing to do with gin calling.... it just fake .. but others are what you call magicians (saaher) who are doing very bad things

the best thing to get the Gin a way from a muslim body is to try to pray on time and to read Quraan as it hurts the gin alot ... it may take time

but .. in some cases . it is very difficult to get red of the Gin .. because he is inside the body due to a mission assigned to him from his leaders (of course by a request from a bad human - a magician- or saaher) and this is very bad .. because sometimes a Gin gets in the body if the victim eat or drink something prepared by this saaher which is as i would say medium dangrouse thing...

but what is most dangrous .. is when the saaher ..takes something that belongs to the victim .. and then make his spells and barry it somewhere close from the victim ..and this paper can be written by blood (normaly woman's period blood) ... or any other thing.

a more dangrous way which is very hard to recover is when this written spell (or i think it is called Mantra) is put into a fish and released in the ocean (done in moroco and moritania)

if a muslim finds this spell ... the barried one ... there is an easy process to open it and get red of it... then it is not a must any longer for the Gin to stay in the body of the human but still to get him out is not that easy.

this hazra weather it is shia thing or sofeyah thing is againest islam and alot of things that is practiced during it can make those people infidles.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

That would be shirk, a major no-no in Islam.

Djinn is a mater of faith, to atheist it is laughable, but if you believe in God then its quite easy to believe in, just like heaven and hell its another aspect of religious belief.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Ok Who can see my Avatar??????? It is my cat ...at least i thought it was??

I have a Gin living with me he is watching me as i type this with his large orange Gin eyes....
What should i do???

some contributions like this this one makes any one smile

because it shows how far a girl can be smart LOL
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Worldismine
That would be shirk, a major no-no in Islam.

Djinn is a mater of faith, to atheist it is laughable, but if you believe in God then its quite easy to believe in, just like heaven and hell its another aspect of religious belief.

well .. i feel that it is more than faith ....

as far as i know ... we have to have faith on God, heaven and hell ...ect..

but we can't see them at the moment .. or feel them physically..

but when it comes to Gin... they are there it is a fact ... not something that is far a way from us ..or that no body felt their existance before... they have their own world... but sometimes an interaction is happening.

and as i said how can a man become a magician ?? it is by using Gin (i am not talking about those who make tricks)
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hazrah is never an islamic thing.. it is for sure very ugly and bad thing to do ... and what they really do in hazrah is just calling some more evils and gin ..

some of them got nothing to do with gin calling.... it just fake .. but others are what you call magicians (saaher) who are doing very bad things

the best thing to get the Gin a way from a muslim body is to try to pray on time and to read Quraan as it hurts the gin alot ... it may take time

but .. in some cases . it is very difficult to get red of the Gin .. because he is inside the body due to a mission assigned to him from his leaders (of course by a request from a bad human - a magician- or saaher) and this is very bad .. because sometimes a Gin gets in the body if the victim eat or drink something prepared by this saaher which is as i would say medium dangrouse thing...

but what is most dangrous .. is when the saaher ..takes something that belongs to the victim .. and then make his spells and barry it somewhere close from the victim ..and this paper can be written by blood (normaly woman's period blood) ... or any other thing.

a more dangrous way which is very hard to recover is when this written spell (or i think it is called Mantra) is put into a fish and released in the ocean (done in moroco and moritania)

if a muslim finds this spell ... the barried one ... there is an easy process to open it and get red of it... then it is not a must any longer for the Gin to stay in the body of the human but still to get him out is not that easy.

this hazra weather it is shia thing or sofeyah thing is againest islam and alot of things that is practiced during it can make those people infidles.
What a load of cobblers...you are living in the Middle Ages, pal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.