Wikiposts

Expatwoman!!

Old May 31st 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: Expatwoman!!

Originally Posted by eylesda
There's this expatwomen who I see everyday, you probably know her.

She's the one who looks totally amazed when asked for car park money and then gropes around the back seat looking for her handbag for change, even though she has been to the same car park hundreds of times before.

She's the one who insists on parking her 4X4 as near to the supermarket door as possible, usually blocking the road while she manoeuvres into a space meant for a Corolla or waiting for fellow expatwoman to pack her shopping into her car and move off and vacate the parking space.

She's the one who empties her shopping trolley and casually pushes it into the side of the next car.

She's the one who insists on parking in the bus stop so little Johnny does not have to walk the extra 100 metres to school like all the rest of the kids. Meanwhile all the buses are backed up blocking traffic.

She's the one who double parks blocking the road for "just a minute" which always turns into ten.

She's the one who thinks nothing of parking on the pavement, after all that's why we have 4 wheel drive, to get over those nasty kerbs.

She's the one who yells down the phone at anyone who is below her status (that includes 99% of us).

She's the one who can't seem to grasp why tradesmen ignore her calls even after she was "not particularly" rude to them last time.

She's the one who yells at the taxi driver for talking on the phone but is happy to hold conference calls with her entire extended family whilst driving her 4X4.

She's the one in the middle lane doing exactly 100 kph as is not budging for anyone.

Have you seen her?
so what exactly is the deal with the EW / BE feud then..........
Old May 31st 2009, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Is she the one that asks about taking her car from the UAE to spain just for the summer because they don't hire cars in Spain that are luxurious enough for the said expatwoman?
naughty!
Old May 31st 2009, 8:49 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
there is no feud...

have you been on that website??
Old May 31st 2009, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
naughty!
but exceedingly true.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Is she the one that asks about taking her car from the UAE to spain just for the summer because they don't hire cars in Spain that are luxurious enough for the said expatwoman?
come on....who came out with that little gem??
Old May 31st 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by commander
there is no feud...

have you been on that website??
yep......didnt see anything untoward on there, I mean its not a site for that "i keel you, avatar" guy but then what site is?? he he
Old May 31st 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

but exceedingly true.
lol true Mr Kipling
Old May 31st 2009, 8:56 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

yep......didnt see anything untoward on there, I mean its not a site for that "i keel you, avatar" guy but then what site is?? he he
Well, ever since they had shut down ExpatRacistJockTwats.com I had to go somewhere, and here seemed a little more my cup of Earl Grey than EW.....
Old May 31st 2009, 8:57 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of shopping trolleys, I've had a few locals in front of me at spinneys and they empty their trolley then leave it right in front of me so I have to move it and they walk off with loads of bags weighing them down.

Odd.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, ever since they had shut down ExpatRacistJockTwats.com I had to go somewhere, and here seemed a little more my cup of Earl Grey than EW.....
knew it was a matter of time...lol , awww luv ya really, you're my fav jock twat......
Old May 31st 2009, 8:59 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

knew it was a matter of time...lol , awww luv ya really, you're my fav jock twat......
And you are my favourite thin-skinned member of the PC brigade....
Old May 31st 2009, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
speaking of shopping trolleys, I've had a few locals in front of me at spinneys and they empty their trolley then leave it right in front of me so I have to move it and they walk off with loads of bags weighing them down.

Odd.
odd that locals carry their own shopping, prob not locals, just wearing the attire?
Old May 31st 2009, 9:00 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
odd that locals carry their own shopping, prob not locals, just wearing the attire?
geordies in drag....
Old May 31st 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
come on....who came out with that little gem??
it was eylesda of course. Although it may have been Bahrain to Spain.

Memory like a f**king elephant me..
Old May 31st 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
And you are my favourite thin-skinned member of the PC brigade....
you really dont know me at all...sniff sniff...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.