Excessive moaning...

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Excessive moaning...

It's absolutely the best during sex...
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excessive moaning...

Oh and btw, I'm just watching Hydra Executives on City7...Made me want to moan, and I didn't even have to touch myself...
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Oh and btw, I'm just watching Hydra Executives on City7...Made me want to moan, and I didn't even have to touch myself...
yeah it's crap isn't it
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw that the other night - complete crap - did wonder if any of the BE'ers were on it ?

N
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:45 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yeah it's crap isn't it
So who do you think will win Survivors, BC? Not really sure why they voted the last girl off.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
So who do you think will win Survivors, BC? Not really sure why they voted the last girl off.
too early to say, that girl had an irritating voice and was a bit negative. I reckon that Sandee will be next. Let's see.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:51 am
Account Closed

too early to say, that girl had an irritating voice and was a bit negative. I reckon that Sandee will be next. Let's see.
But she had great boobs. Being an attorney, she probably tried too soon to be clever by expressing her opinion about the potentially strongest contestant, Coach. I think the young blonde model will go next, the one who was sick early doors.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:23 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
It's absolutely the best during sex...
...next time, try it with another person and not just yourself
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:39 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
But she had great boobs. Being an attorney, she probably tried too soon to be clever by expressing her opinion about the potentially strongest contestant, Coach. I think the young blonde model will go next, the one who was sick early doors.
yes Sienna but if she gets that guy to help find her the idol then she will have immunity. I like Coach too but he won't make it to the end, they will side line him because of his strengths.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:41 am
Account Closed

yes Sienna but if she gets that guy to help find her the idol then she will have immunity. I like Coach too but he won't make it to the end, they will side line him because of his strengths.
But do you think the guy would let her keep it? She just seems too dizzy to go far. Incidentally, did you know that the older black woman is one of the singers from that all-girl band of the 80's called SWV (Sisters With Voices)? Hopefully she will volunteer for some camp fire singing.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

She's married to some guy who's famous in US too - can't remember his name. She'll get voted off cos they all think she's rich enough already . . . Coach annoys me - so him next hopefully.

N