Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Everything James Bond!!

Everything James Bond!!

Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Everything James Bond!!

I love James Bond but the original and only one in my eyes is Sean Connery. In the press over the last few weeks there is speculation that there is going to be yet another one. After Sean I quite like Daniel Craig in the latest film simply because there are not so many silly blowing up thingy gadgets. The music well there are so many brilliant songs and music pieces. What's your favourite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Everything James Bond!!

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I love James Bond but the original and only one in my eyes is Sean Connery. In the press over the last few weeks there is speculation that there is going to be yet another one. After Sean I quite like Daniel Craig in the latest film simply because there are not so many silly blowing up thingy gadgets. The music well there are so many brilliant songs and music pieces. What's your favourite?

I always carry my Walther PPK
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Dont tell anyone but I have the watch that takes your zip down without touching it.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

I have all the JB films on DVD... and love sean connery, but for me goldeneye is just one of the best films... although maybe it was the relief from how bad timothy dalton's bond was...

daniel craig good... although he was like a silent bond... didn't really say much... and isn't the smooth and sophisticated person that bond is... i still think clive owen would have been a better choice.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I love Clive Owen
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love Clive Owen
Bill Owen was better ...
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cham128
I have all the JB films on DVD... and love sean connery, but for me goldeneye is just one of the best films... although maybe it was the relief from how bad timothy dalton's bond was...

daniel craig good... although he was like a silent bond... didn't really say much... and isn't the smooth and sophisticated person that bond is... i still think clive owen would have been a better choice.

Can I be your best friend I would love to own all the Bond films. I couldnt stand Timothy Dalton in his stint and Roger Moore was just too sachrine. Daniel Craig is moody and really grows on you as I didnt think he would be very good but was pleasantly surprised. There is talk of James Nesbitt possibly but yes I agree Clive Owen would be good although he has said he would want to do it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa7ts4rq9PM
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Be still my beating heart, two sexy men on the same film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_R7NskQe04
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

A slide Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flila4fvVJo
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

wow i thought i was the only one that thought clive owen would suit the role...

sean connery: perfect, but probably wouldn't get away with slapping his women around anymore

george lazenby: no comment... better we forget that ever happened...

roger moore: funny but too smarmy

tim dalton: just way too evil looking (he's so good as the bad guy in hot fuzz though)

ok enough talk of the hot men... who's your favourite bond girl? lol
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cham128
wow i thought i was the only one that thought clive owen would suit the role...

sean connery: perfect, but probably wouldn't get away with slapping his women around anymore

george lazenby: no comment... better we forget that ever happened...

roger moore: funny but too smarmy

tim dalton: just way too evil looking (he's so good as the bad guy in hot fuzz though)

ok enough talk of the hot men... who's your favourite bond girl? lol

Not into the girls but i think two that come to mind are Ursula Andress (Dr No, "Underneath de mango tree ma huny" with the gorgeous sexy, matures well with age Sir Sean) and Jane Seymour in You Only Live Twice also with Sir Sean.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not into the girls but i think two that come to mind are Ursula Andress (Dr No, "Underneath de mango tree ma huny" with the gorgeous sexy, matures well with age Sir Sean) and Jane Seymour in You Only Live Twice also with Sir Sean.
i take it it's the thought of being in their shoes that makes them sexy? lol
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love Clive Owen
ohhh me too...swoooooon...those eyes...

MM, xx
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:47 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh me too...swoooooon...those eyes...

http://www.clive-owen.net/images/clive-owen.jpg

MM, xx
Oh.. so thats who he is.. is he the one that was in that sexy film with J. Roberts?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Oh.. so thats who he is.. is he the one that was in that sexy film with J. Roberts?
yeah, Closer...

MM, x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.