Everyone in Jeddah-

Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of
Default Everyone in Jeddah-

Go and buy your groceries in Panda

And that is why:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...boo-women.html

And if you need another reason:

http://www.yalibnan.com/2010/08/25/s...omen-cashiers/
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Greying fox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Everyone in Jeddah-

Good news.

Do you know what happened to the campaign by a Saudi woman earlier this year to get female assistants into lingerie shops in KSA?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dilmun
Go and buy your groceries in Panda

And that is why:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...boo-women.html

And if you need another reason:

http://www.yalibnan.com/2010/08/25/s...omen-cashiers/
This is the start of a slippery downward slope - I can see it coming: politics, bitching, gossip and whining about pay differentials.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Greying fox
Good news.

Do you know what happened to the campaign by a Saudi woman earlier this year to get female assistants into lingerie shops in KSA?
I have no clue, so far i haven't seen one female shop assistant.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
This is the start of a slippery downward slope - I can see it coming: politics, bitching, gossip and whining about pay differentials.
Horror! They could start thinking of themselves as equals
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:37 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
It all started with shoes. Before that, they were perfectly happy bare foot and in the kitchen....
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Apparently the conservative powers won. I just read in the news, that Panda ended the 'experiment'
Old Aug 27th 2010, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Fugative is an unknown quantity at this point

Think the outspoken guy should be punished that will teach him to leave it to the senior clerichs, maybe they should deduct his salary!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

screeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nice

this wont last long , soon the authorities will shut that down as they do always
the last rumor is to pray in the mosques in the last 10 days of the holy month that is called ramdan you need an approval from your sponsor
i read that in the newspaper yesterday
how lame lol