Euro 2012

Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:10 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2012

Originally Posted by britexpat76
My Predictions for the group was Draw, lose and then win against Ukraine. Agree with CdB Rooney would of made the difference. Soft goal to concede to the fat arsed french prick who was probably the last player I wanted to see score........
I went for draw draw draw in the predictor but I am more hopeful now of winning one of the other 2

Mind you my predictions came out with Czech Rep for SF place so what do I know
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed Eng-v-Fra well enough - two teams playing with intelligence under intelligent new coaches.......

Nobody with pace running at France and putting them under pressure though - Walcott is ideal, but was brought on too late to make a difference.

Downing could have done it a couple of years ago but he seems to have lost whatever it was he had completely.

That Optastats jobby says the ball was touched 999 times in the 90 minutes - leading the way: Glen Johnson with 72 touches...........
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by The Dean
That Optastats jobby says the ball was touched 999 times in the 90 minutes - leading the way: Glen Johnson with 72 touches...........
That is terrifying.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:16 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I enjoyed Eng-v-Fra well enough - two teams playing with intelligence under intelligent new coaches.......

Nobody with pace running at France and putting them under pressure though - Walcott is ideal, but was brought on too late to make a difference.

Downing could have done it a couple of years ago but he seems to have lost whatever it was he had completely.

It takes him 5 touches to get the ******* thing under control
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
I went for draw draw draw in the predictor but I am more hopeful now of winning one of the other 2
Mind you my predictions came out with Czech Rep for SF place so what do I know
You may yet be right.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:05 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
It takes him 5 touches to get the ******* thing under control
Old Jun 13th 2012, 4:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

So, after WillyHill paid me out for correctly predicting last nights two match results, who's got a bit to say about the following tonight;

Denmark v Portugal
Netherlands v Germany

Predicitons, go.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Without doubt, but we also need to get through the next game without him. Young can go wandering occasionally, that's why I want to see him stuck wide for England like he is with Utd. Those front three all being United is a benefit.
But they couldn't manage a single attempt on goal during the entire 90 minutes of a game they played at Eastlands recently, so I'm not sure how that can be a benefit. As for your boasting about Euro 2012 predictions, people will only be impressed if you post the predictions in advance of the results.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 5:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mentalist
But they couldn't manage a single attempt on goal during the entire 90 minutes of a game they played at Eastlands recently, so I'm not sure how that can be a benefit. As for your boasting about Euro 2012 predictions, people will only be impressed if you post the predictions in advance of the results.
Not sure how it can be a benefit?

The play together for 30+ games a season, competitively. They train together the whole season 4/5 days a week. That's definitely better than lumping Welbeck and Carroll together for 30 days and expecting them to gel.

Boasting? I put 2 quid on it and won about 19. It's hardly ****ing boasting.

Get out the wrong side of bed or something?
Old Jun 13th 2012, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Denmark v Portugal 0-1
Netherlands v Germany 1-1
Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:30 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Denmark v Portugal 0-2
Netherlands v Germany 1-2
Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:45 am
Account Closed

Not fancying a Denmark result?

I'm thinking they'll get a draw with Portugal potentially.

Netherlands have to win to stay in it, but can't see Germany rolling over, I think the Germans have a good all round team whereas the Dutch defence is pretty average at best. German win.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I predict I'll fall asleep during both matches though the odds you'll get on that are slim, I've done it in every game so far

it's all been a bit dull hasn't it ?

the fixtures for the proper football are out on Monday and we can get excited again
Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

The way the tournament is going so far, expect wins for Portugal and Holland.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:14 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Denmark v Portugal 0-1
Netherlands v Germany 1-1
Bang on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.