Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Etisalat and their 3rd world standards

Etisalat and their 3rd world standards

Old Feb 8th 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Etisalat and their 3rd world standards

So I continue calling Etisalat, around once a month on average since I had my internet installed in December (which took 6 weeks to arrange). Continually have problems with the line, technical problems. The guy has to come out and "fix" it.

Also surprised that anyone can just modify the phone connection in their villas in any way they see fit. In Australia if you even eyeball a telecommunications connection/network/stray wire you will be reemed if you get caught.

So once again, tongiht called Etisalat for them to send the technician to "test the line". Is this normal here?