Entertainer 2016

Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:38 am
Just Joined

init2winit02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Entertainer 2016

Was recommended The Entertainer Book by a friend for an upcoming trip to Dubai for a week with the misses.

Is this generally considered a good purchase for holiday goers? Are there usually restrictions like on tastecards (e.g. certain times its restricted or have to inform restaurants in advance of arriving etc).

I was considering buying the book although the App is cheaper (but presume it would need data to access this). (https://www.theentertainerme.com/products2016).

Noticed the forum has some promotions/discounts people had highlighted (been a while since the last one). If someone knows the cheapest place / time to purchase or a promotion taking place at the moment, it would be much appreciated.
Old Jan 13th 2016, 11:50 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entertainer 2016

I would definitely buy it if you intend using the vouchers, you can save the cost of the book (yes you need data if using the app) in one outing.
Then when you get home sell the individual vouchers on EBay, plenty of people do this, there are loads of buyers.
Alternatively buy what you want from EBay.

There are also many websites offering discount deals, like groupon, cobone, yallabanana, hitthedeals and so on. Anyone who pays full price here is a mug.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to use the app. No planning needed ahead like with the book.
used a voucher for a hotel stay at Christmas and that more than covered to cost in one shot.

disappointed no nandos vouchers this year!
Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I won the Fine Dining Entertainer last weekend so if anyone wants it they can buy it for a reduced price.

It's a voucher code so it's for the app.