An Englishman new to Dubai -Best Places to meet people

An Englishman new to Dubai -Best Places to meet people

Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An Englishman new to Dubai -Best Places to meet people

Originally Posted by MataHari
haha...trick or treat
I will have to think about that...off to the boozer supermarket now as I am on my last bottle of Lithuanian Merlot...and the misses is roasting lamb tonight...you can't have one without the other.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I will have to think about that...off to the boozer supermarket now as I am on my last bottle of Lithuanian Merlot...and the misses is roasting lamb tonight...you can't have one without the other.
off you go then...be careful out there
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Oh, MM why not just ask straight out if he's available or not???
now you know me, if that's the info i was after, i would have done just that, lol...i was trying to see what sort of places to recommend, honest guv...and a couple might want to go to different places to a single guy!!!

MM, xx
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:26 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

guys guys quick...he's back online...behave
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

guys guys quick...he's back online...behave
Stunned silence - I told you not to scare the dude off....

Yo Dom! It's OK, we're quite normal people really....
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

Stunned silence - I told you not to scare the dude off....

Yo Dom! It's OK, we're quite normal people really....
Dom dom dom...tra la la la laaaaa

I guess he understands that the next post he makes is kinda crucial...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

You're sooooooooooo0000 musical MH..... was that the theme to 2001 - Space Odyssey
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

You're sooooooooooo0000 musical MH..... was that the theme to 2001 - Space Odyssey
stop taking the piss...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:50 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I am back, having spent the entire day trying to get a driving licence and view apartments....just remind me why I came here ?.....As for you lot, thanks for all the posts, I think one was helpful, other to make me realise there are some nutters out here !! Ha Ha
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:51 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dominic42
I am back, having spent the entire day trying to get a driving licence and view apartments....just remind me why I came here ?.....As for you lot, thanks for all the posts, I think one was helpful, other to make me realise there are some nutters out here !! Ha Ha
Its the sunshine..
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madness is useful here, but not mandatory.

So what kinds of places do you want recommendations for?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

yeah, why did you come here...
the real nutters are not online yet...
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:57 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
welcome dominic...!!! what sorts of things are you looking for, are you into sports, are you married or single etc etc...will help us give you some thoughts on where to go...

MM, xx
Thanks MM, good to be here. I like sports (football (am a huge West Ham fan !)/ cricket / rugby / tennis, the usual stuff), was thinking of good gym to join / sports club / team etc. No, not married, I was until about a years ago,
2 great boys back home aged 12+14, and thats about it...Any ideas ?.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

Thanks MM, good to be here. I like sports (football (am a huge West Ham fan !)/ cricket / rugby / tennis, the usual stuff), was thinking of good gym to join / sports club / team etc. No, not married, I was until about a years ago,
post a pic...it's madatory
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:58 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

depends on where you will be living...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.