England

Old Nov 17th 2012, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default England

Just weren't good enough against Australia. So many basic errors.

That Aussie open side was tidy though.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 3:54 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England

Originally Posted by Scamp

Are all the England games going to be shown on JS + 3? I'm not paying for that as an add on at the moment but will if I know thats the only place I can watch it - Humbug!!
Old Nov 17th 2012, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That being said, Wales lost again so I'm quite pleased with that. Now their country can revert to being proud of nothing again.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
Are all the England games going to be shown on JS + 3? I'm not paying for that as an add on at the moment but will if I know thats the only place I can watch it - Humbug!!
It seems to be that way. Normally rugby is on +3 and +9 or 10.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 5:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wiziwig.tv/

If in a pinch, that's always a decent way of finding a online stream of live sporting events.

Question though, what was up with that strip? It looked like vomit running across the screen
Old Nov 17th 2012, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.wiziwig.tv/

If in a pinch, that's always a decent way of finding a online stream of live sporting events.

Question though, what was up with that strip? It looked like vomit running across the screen
Funny because I quite like it...
Old Nov 17th 2012, 9:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Funny because I quite like it...
It probably didn't help that I was watching an online stream...but it wasn't the finest looking strip. Aston looked like a pimple in it...
Old Nov 18th 2012, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hooper? Yeah - and they've got Pocock to come back soon too...........

It was a tough day (in every sense) for the officials. I was in Nezasaussie and hardly anyone (of either nationality) could agree on Tuliagi's try or Alexander's non-try - but all agreed that the pass leading to the Aus try (Phipps to Cummins) was so blatantly forward that Joe Montana would have been proud of it........

........ and as for needing a TMO referral to confirm that a penalty had successfully cleared the bar (when two touch judges were standing immediately behind and beneath it) - well all I can say is John 11:35.........
Old Nov 18th 2012, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean

It was a tough day (in every sense) for the officials. I was in Nezasaussie and hardly anyone (of either nationality) could agree on Tuliagi's try or Alexander's non-try - but all agreed that the pass leading to the Aus try (Phipps to Cummins) was so blatantly forward that Joe Montana would have been proud of it........

........ and as for needing a TMO referral to confirm that a penalty had successfully cleared the bar (when two touch judges were standing immediately behind and beneath it) - well all I can say is John 11:35.........
Agree with all of that.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

there were a few aussie passes that were clearly forward yet the only forward pass that was picked up was an English one that was very marginal.

don't like the plum coloured kit, but at least the 1st kit is back to full English colours.

Cummins looked decent for the Aussies
Old Nov 19th 2012, 7:36 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Or against India....