Emirates vs Etihad

Old Jul 19th 2014, 9:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Emirates vs Etihad

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Kids behaved impeccably. Kids meals were excellent. Kids packs were good. Emirates Blankies now firm faves with the kids.
Happy mum and dad
It's now pissing down in the UK. Can't beat a caravan in England in the rain
I know it's not Emirates only but the leg room in an A380 is excellent. I don't struggle at all.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I know it's not Emirates only but the leg room in an A380 is excellent. I don't struggle at all.
Agree, economy 380 is Really good. No more night flights required for us. I can now gripe at noisy screaming kids and why can't the parents stop their kids crying. Heaven
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Kids behaved impeccably. Kids meals were excellent. Kids packs were good. Emirates Blankies now firm faves with the kids.
Happy mum and dad
It's now pissing down in the UK. Can't beat a caravan in England in the rain
kids meals are often better than the adult ones.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Agree, economy 380 is Really good. No more night flights required for us. I can now gripe at noisy screaming kids and why can't the parents stop their kids crying. Heaven
I will make a conscious effort to only fly on the big birds now.

Kids can be entertained with all sorts. I wasn't allowed to be a twat on flights, so why other kids are allowed is beyond me. Still, I'm sure with tiny ones it isn't easy.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
kids meals are often better than the adult ones.
My two just ate the snacks so dad ate the hot course and yes it was better than the economy biriyani which in itself isn't bad. Wonder if they will serve a kids meal to a grown up if I pre order one ? Let you know in 2 weeks
Old Jul 19th 2014, 11:25 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still in the waaaaaay before kids bit so I'll continue with the looks of disgust. Babies - impossible to control, I get that. Toddler and up? Get to ****. Sit the bastards down with some shit to do, enough to keep them busy and entertained the whole way. The TV screen should cover that really.

15hours. I'd be a complete **** after 7. I feel for you. But keep the rotters quiet
You have noooo idea. seriously. None. Not at all.

Your time wi come and when it does I shall be the first to die laughing
Old Jul 19th 2014, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

I will make a conscious effort to only fly on the big birds now.

Kids can be entertained with all sorts. I wasn't allowed to be a twat on flights, so why other kids are allowed is beyond me. Still, I'm sure with tiny ones it isn't easy.
The
Only downside is the 380 to Manchester picks up all the tired long haul connectors who are a bit grumpy when they get on.

Am glad t say the baggage handlers at Manchester are the most useless lazy shites On the planet. 1 hour and 15 mins after landing to get our bag. These bulgarians are ****** lazy

On a separate note, we attended the passport office in Liverpool to replace mini tocks passport. Appointment at 12.30, in at 12.30, out at 12.40 job done. I know the passport mob
Are taking flak at the moment but Liverpool office worked like clockwork which was nice. And my car still had it's wheels on.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 7:45 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

The
Only downside is the 380 to Manchester picks up all the tired long haul connectors who are a bit grumpy when they get on.

Am glad t say the baggage handlers at Manchester are the most useless lazy shites On the planet. 1 hour and 15 mins after landing to get our bag. These bulgarians are ****** lazy

On a separate note, we attended the passport office in Liverpool to replace mini tocks passport. Appointment at 12.30, in at 12.30, out at 12.40 job done. I know the passport mob
Are taking flak at the moment but Liverpool office worked like clockwork which was nice. And my car still had it's wheels on.
they must receive the same training in Gatwick.
Half empty flight from Glasgow to gatwick yesterday and it took an hour to get the bags out. Particularly galling since half of the half empty flight only had carry on anyway.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 8:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
You have noooo idea. seriously. None. Not at all.

Your time wi come and when it does I shall be the first to die laughing
Well with that lovely attitude in the meantime I'll sit nearby on the plane not feeling sorry for you, just quietly judging your ability to keep the small ones civilized.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 10:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

Well with that lovely attitude in the meantime I'll sit nearby on the plane not feeling sorry for you, just quietly judging your ability to keep the small ones civilized.
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I'll gladly accept that there are plenty of parents on planes who make no attempt to control the little shits they begat but for everyone of them there are 10 sets of parents who spend hours mortified that their normally well behaved child is going mental with boredom and frustration. I also guarentee you that those same parents hear every squeak far louder than you and are just wishing for a black hole to appear that will end their misery.

Oh and to anyone reading who hates kids on planes, instead of being a tutting sighing ****, if a kid comes up to you why not try engaging them instead of glaring like a wanker who was miraculously spawned into adulthood skiping childhood entirely.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 11:42 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't hate kids in planes, unless they are misbehaving and are old enough to know better, but it's not unreasonable to get cross if a parent is making no effort to deal with their child and allowing them to disturb everyone else and run up and down the isles which has dangers in itself.

Small children get tired, frustrated and bored so they play up, that's not the issue although let's face it no one wants to hear crying for hours. Taking toddlers anywhere is not easy, but as a parent you can at least try and make it easier on everyone, not least yourself and your child/children, by taking along a toy or two, loading up your iPad with something to keep them interested etc.

Small babies are easier to deal with than small children and I wouldn't fancy taking a long flight with two small ones.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I'll gladly accept that there are plenty of parents on planes who make no attempt to control the little shits they begat but for everyone of them there are 10 sets of parents who spend hours mortified that their normally well behaved child is going mental with boredom and frustration. I also guarentee you that those same parents hear every squeak far louder than you and are just wishing for a black hole to appear that will end their misery.

Oh and to anyone reading who hates kids on planes, instead of being a tutting sighing ****, if a kid comes up to you why not try engaging them instead of glaring like a wanker who was miraculously spawned into adulthood skiping childhood entirely.
I agree with all of that.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with all of that.
and do you do any of it? especially the last line?

I sometimes play with kids on planes, not in a role harris kind of way, but i've let them play dumb ways to die on the ipad.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
and do you do any of it? especially the last line?

I sometimes play with kids on planes, not in a role harris kind of way, but i've let them play dumb ways to die on the ipad.
Yep. Works both ways, talk to nice little ones or poke your tongue out at them or pull silly faces when your queuing etc. Some are quite funny and can be coming out with all sorts of random shit, especially questions about why and how.

Also I'm more than happy to tell them when they're being *****. Parents ducking hate that. Two little scum bags were stood next to my mrs and one decided to just punch her handbag. She laughed. I was a bit surprised. The other one saw and copied, I told them that it wasn't nice and they shouldn't punch people's things. They laughed, Mum didn't look happy. Silly twats.
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

These airlines are for wimps. Real travellers use this one

Air Astana - Home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.