EMERGENCY PLUMBER!?

Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of
Default EMERGENCY PLUMBER!?

Sprung a leak in Springs! Under the Kitchen sink! Emrill can only send someone "some time in the night - don't know what time".

So, is there an Emergency plumber anyone knows in Dubai? And does anyone know if there's such a thing as a stop tap?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:25 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EMERGENCY PLUMBER!?

Originally Posted by clifford View Post
Sprung a leak in Springs! Under the Kitchen sink! Emrill can only send someone "some time in the night - don't know what time".

So, is there an Emergency plumber anyone knows in Dubai? And does anyone know if there's such a thing as a stop tap?
stop tap is normaly at point were water enters the house, bathroom toilet that sort of area,
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:27 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya

You can turn off the water in one of the cupboards outside in the car port. Mr Eck said their should also be a valve you can switch off under the sink.

Don't know of any plumbers. Emrill is probably your best bet on a Friday nite. Maybe have a look at EW.

Hope you get it sorted soon.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck View Post
Hi ya

You can turn off the water in one of the cupboards outside in the car port. Mr Eck said their should also be a valve you can switch off under the sink.

Don't know of any plumbers. Emrill is probably your best bet on a Friday nite. Maybe have a look at EW.

Hope you get it sorted soon.
Found the stop tap, I think. But I also thought that the water went to a tank on the roof? How long would it be before it emptied and the flow stopped?

There are no other valves under the sink. The tap that's leaking is the one that was attached to the dishwasher - which was removed today.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:35 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Found the stop tap, I think. But I also thought that the water went to a tank on the roof? How long would it be before it emptied and the flow stopped?

There are no other valves under the sink. The tap that's leaking is the one that was attached to the dishwasher - which was removed today.
I had the same problem when I moved the appliances from the last place. Hubby said their should be a valve there otherwise water would be coming out at high speed. Can you put a bucket under there? When do you vacate?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Eck View Post
I had the same problem when I moved the appliances from the last place. Hubby said their should be a valve there otherwise water would be coming out at high speed. Can you put a bucket under there? When do you vacate?
It's the valve itself that is leaking.

Don't vacate for a few weeks.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:40 pm
Pog mo thoin

It's the valve itself that is leaking.

Don't vacate for a few weeks.
Oh bugger. Have a look on EW and see if you can get an emergency contact.