Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai Karaoke Nite Out....

View Poll Results: Choose your preferred karaoke nite out...
Thursday 8th May at Harry Ghatto's
50.00%
Friday 9th May at Rock Bottoms
25.00%
Either night, Im Coxy's roadie......
25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Dubai Karaoke Nite Out....

Old May 10th 2008, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Karaoke Nite Out....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Sorry, my mistake.....fat, ugly and hairy...
Hairy?...did you get very....close then!!!
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Hairy?...did you get very....close then!!!
No, thats the point, it was growing out of her cleavage
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont think they'd eat eggs.....a bale of hay maybe
Harsh!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont think they'd eat eggs.....a bale of hay maybe
So not the squeamish type that would be put off by the sewers in International City then?

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that his 18 year old bird, he was telling me about ?
Yeah, her with the shorts!
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Harsh!
No, its definately a bale of HAY...
Old May 10th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

No, thats the point, it was growing out of her cleavage
Old May 10th 2008, 12:14 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Yeah, her with the shorts!
He was complaining how....energetic, she is, and he was feeling knackered and hes only 29...lol !

Nice bloke though, he wanted to know if you and I would be down there next week again with our Dad
Old May 10th 2008, 12:15 pm

He was complaining how....energetic, she is, and he was feeling knackered and hes only 29...lol !

Nice bloke though, he wanted to know if you and I would be down there next week again with our Dad
Jesus, he can't keep up with her?! Puff!

We gonna join Gramps again next week?
Old May 10th 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

arent you allowed out without him then?!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:18 pm
Hammer for Life

Jesus, he can't keep up with her?! Puff!

We gonna join Gramps again next week?
I showed my ignorance when he said he was a DJ on 104.8 Channel 4, and I hadnt heeard of it....lol

Yeah, will give it another go next week, a bit of hustling on the pool table, then we can stick Grandad in his Val Doonican rocking chair and he'll nod off.....
Old May 10th 2008, 12:19 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
arent you allowed out without him then?!
Well its company for him at his age....bless..
Old May 10th 2008, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I showed my ignorance when he said he was a DJ on 104.8 Channel 4, and I hadnt heeard of it....lol

Yeah, will give it another go next week, a bit of hustling on the pool table, then we can stick Grandad in his Val Doonican rocking chair and he'll nod off.....
Val Doonican!!! i hope he doesnt dress like him too!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:20 pm

That would have given his Ego a boost! He does the afternoon show.

Shall we buy him a new cardie?
Old May 10th 2008, 12:21 pm
Hammer for Life

That would have given his Ego a boost! He does the afternoon show.

Shall we buy him a new cardie?
Yeah a nice botle green one, with the bg duffle coat buttons...he probably feels the cold that time of night ...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.