dry night

Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dry night

*our lot just announced Sunday off
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
ages, it's all too predicable these days...... Bill Clinton day was the best, we had flown people in from all around the world to a conference at The Metropolitan ( the only rooms we could get too ) and nobody could get to it because they announced a holiday at 8pm the night before and closed all the roads

it was Clinton wasn't it ? my minds going
It was George.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It was George.
course it was, ta
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
Well my Hubs works 11/14 days which means every 2nd Saturday on, and only him and a couple of other guys get that , most of them work every Saturday, For him it means 3 Saturdays off in a row, so I'm pretty pleased with that as it means 3x Friday beer sessions
So either you're the perfect wife who likes / likes her man to have Friday beer sessions, or .... not.

I think we should be told.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

pissed down for 3 days after as well, we couldn't get our visitors to Ajman or Sharjah for floods
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

And I shall reveal that as I am from Scotland and he is from Ireland our love of the pub is entirely mutual and is generally done together as someone needs to put him in a taxi at the end of the night
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:18 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
And I shall reveal that as I am from Scotland and he is from Ireland our love of the pub is entirely mutual and is generally done together as someone needs to put him in a taxi at the end of the night
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 2:07 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
fluffy- under UAE labour law if you work on a national holiday you are allowed to claim it back ( apart from everyone that works in shops -not sure how that works )
I know, but I already have four days left this year that I'm going to struggle to take, and I've already carried over the maximum amount of days allowed.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if any of the days this weekend are going to be dry? I know last weekend's dry day was for the Hijri New Year, but now they've 'moved' the holiday to this Thursday, I'm wondering if there'll be another dry night??
Old Nov 29th 2011, 7:57 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Does anyone know if any of the days this weekend are going to be dry? I know last weekend's dry day was for the Hijri New Year, but now they've 'moved' the holiday to this Thursday, I'm wondering if there'll be another dry night??
I very much doubt it, it is Rugby 7s weekend so a lot of money to be made.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

remember when the Sevens fell at the end of Ramadan and the said if it was still Ramadan on the first day they would make the Exiles a Ramadan free zone. Of course they called EID on the right day and off we went.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
remember when the Sevens fell at the end of Ramadan and the said if it was still Ramadan on the first day they would make the Exiles a Ramadan free zone. Of course they called EID on the right day and off we went.
There was the time that The Dubai World Cup was moved forwards a week and nobody checked the date and it was the Prophet's birthday and a dry day....Shk Mo declared Nad al Sheba an international zone for the day

Also when Dubai called Ramadan a day earlier than everybody else because they had worked out that Arafat dry night would fall on New Years Eve
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
There was the time that The Dubai World Cup was moved forwards a week and nobody checked the date and it was the Prophet's birthday and a dry day....Shk Mo declared Nad al Sheba an international zone for the day

Also when Dubai called Ramadan a day earlier than everybody else because they had worked out that Arafat dry night would fall on New Years Eve
and now they have made all International Acts and Sporting events immune to religious holidays
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and now they have made all International Acts and Sporting events immune to religious holidays
heh, that's Dubai for you. Anyway our wedding anniversary is National Day so we get it off every year which is brilliant.

Off to Al Maha tomorrow, canny...