Dreamland at Barracuda

Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dreamland at Barracuda

Anyone been?

A mate is going to hire a few beachfront villas and has asked me and mrs spugsy to come, seems cheap enough and would be canny to get out of Dubai for a day or so....

any good?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreamland at Barracuda

errr....beach front villas at Dreamland...

http://www.dreamlanduae.com/
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Anyone been?

A mate is going to hire a few beachfront villas and has asked me and mrs spugsy to come, seems cheap enough and would be canny to get out of Dubai for a day or so....

any good?
you get what you pay for, they are more shacks than villas, canny for a BBQ piss up though
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone been?

any good?
Great for local teenagers but, if they don't have air-conditioning in their huts, it may get very uncomfortable.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you get what you pay for, they are more shacks than villas, canny for a BBQ piss up though
6 of us in each villa, AED150 each and cheap beers, sounds like a canny deal to me.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
errr....beach front villas at Dreamland...

http://www.dreamlanduae.com/
they look alreet to me:

http://www.barracuda.ae/index.php?op...age=58&item=82
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Great for local teenagers but, if they don't have air-conditioning in their huts, it may get very uncomfortable.
they do have it in apparently.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:04 am
Account Closed

6 of us in each villa, AED150 each and cheap beers, sounds like a canny deal to me.
You are paying AED900 to stay in a wooden cabin? The words...rip and off come to mind. Enjoy!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ok, well, we are talking about 2 different things...
Dreamland is the water park and they have wooden huts you can stay in...thought that was what you meant...

the ones at Barracuda look okish I guess, for a weekend on the piss what does it matter...
(just hope they don't play that suicidal music there)
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
ok, well, we are talking about 2 different things...
Dreamland is the water park and they have wooden huts you can stay in...thought that was what you meant...

the ones at Barracuda look okish I guess, for a weekend on the piss what does it matter...
(just hope they don't play that suicidal music there)
what music??

Aye a day/night there, cheap and cheerful, i haven;t lived ibn Dubai long enough to want a man servant, maid and sold gold bath.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
You are paying AED900 to stay in a wooden cabin? The words...rip and off come to mind. Enjoy!
Look at the website goggle eyes.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:16 am
hmmmm...nice

what music??

Aye a day/night there, cheap and cheerful, i haven;t lived ibn Dubai long enough to want a man servant, maid and sold gold bath.
the music that accompanies their website...proper funeral parlor crap
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:26 am
Account Closed

Look at the website goggle eyes.
Was looking at the Dreamland website. The Barracuda cabins definitely look better but still no mention of air-conditioning on the page I checked?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:35 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I checked these out for a party last year and we decided not to. They stink man. Seriously smell!

If you are well oiled before you get there, you might be all right provided you don't eat or drink from the crockery.

And there is no beach, it's a yard of shingle before you hit the water. Far enough to present a challenge for projectile vomiting but no fun otherwise.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Roadking
I checked these out for a party last year and we decided not to. They stink man. Seriously smell!

If you are well oiled before you get there, you might be all right provided you don't eat or drink from the crockery.

And there is no beach, it's a yard of shingle before you hit the water. Far enough to present a challenge for projectile vomiting but no fun otherwise.
Christ, sounds great...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.