Do's and Dont's rule

Old Feb 10th 2011, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Do's and Dont's rule

At the end of the day we are humans and at some point we do interact with the opposite sex in this Country. I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to deal with Emirati girls/women. And what do you do if you've earned yourself a potential female stalker?

This is from a single as a dollar bill male, no kids, no ex wives no attachments.

anyone?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do's and Dont's rule

an Emirati stalker?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:20 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend of mine in Jeddah was stalked by a Saudi princess. He ended up flying home early in fear of his life. True story.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
At the end of the day we are humans and at some point we do interact with the opposite sex in this Country. I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to deal with Emirati girls/women. And what do you do if you've earned yourself a potential female stalker?

This is from a single as a dollar bill male, no kids, no ex wives no attachments.

anyone?
Always tell them to take their sunglasses off when you're shagging them....It can put you off a bit...
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:31 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The sensible approach towards the Emiratis is to pretend they don't exist.

I never see them anymore. They might as well be invisible to me.

anyone?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 6:16 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8Tt...4qYkZQ&index=6

From 7 mins 58 secs
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:00 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone?
I have had a few relationships with Arabic girls, including emiratis and I find that they are quick to get attached which can be a little off putting at first.

all of them had to keep it secret from family and friends or face the consequences so they had much more to lose than me.

after about 3 or 4 months it tended to fizzle out as I find that they need a new excitement, mind you not with my current gf so far.

so in short; fill your boots it won't last

edit to say I am not muslim either

Last edited by weasel central; Feb 10th 2011 at 7:05 am. Reason: i remembered my religious persuasion
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
I have had a few relationships with Arabic girls, including emiratis and I find that they are quick to get attached which can be a little off putting at first.

all of them had to keep it secret from family and friends or face the consequences so they had much more to lose than me.

after about 3 or 4 months it tended to fizzle out as I find that they need a new excitement, mind you not with my current gf so far.

so in short; fill your boots it won't last

edit to say I am not muslim either
How did you end with local girls then?

Sounds a worry to me.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I should've thught the rule is Don't.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
How did you end with local girls then?

Sounds a worry to me.
well not really, if you know arabic women they are constantly in some rollercoaster of emotions. They are pretty fickle so you'll find after the initial buzz and next couple of months they then get dazzled by the next guy who comes along.

it just tends to fizzle out rather than any dramatic big ending.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

well not really, if you know arabic women they are constantly in some rollercoaster of emotions. They are pretty fickle so you'll find after the initial buzz and next couple of months they then get dazzled by the next guy who comes along.

it just tends to fizzle out rather than any dramatic big ending.
My mate has a arabic girlfriend.

She's turbo mental.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:46 am
Account Closed

My mate has a arabic girlfriend.

She's turbo mental.
I have a yemeni girlfriend who is pretty nuts but not a complete mental, I have had a moroccan/emirati girlfriend before who would call at 4am threatening suicide because I only called her 6 times that day so obviously I didnt love her anymore.

I sort of like the whole chaotic sort of nature of it, takes all sorts I suppose.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

I have a yemeni girlfriend who is pretty nuts but not a complete mental, I have had a moroccan/emirati girlfriend before who would call at 4am threatening suicide because I only called her 6 times that day so obviously I didnt love her anymore.

I sort of like the whole chaotic sort of nature of it, takes all sorts I suppose.
Sounds like hell to me mate, way too much hassle. I had all those mental birds in my twenties.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've always given locals a wide birth, it's just not worth going down that road as chances are it isn't going to end happily ever after.

What I find unusual is the locals need to tell you they love you ( ie just after talking to locals you get declarations of love)- I think there is a very different understanding of love between locals and westerners.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Sounds like hell to me mate, way too much hassle. I had all those mental birds in my twenties.
I operate well in a constant state of bedlam, like the eye in the centre of the storm.
plus arabic ladies may not bring expertise to the bed but they sure bring enthusiasm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.