British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Do's and Dont's rule (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/dos-donts-rule-704758/)

alfrombarking Feb 10th 2011 2:19 am

Do's and Dont's rule

At the end of the day we are humans and at some point we do interact with the opposite sex in this Country. I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to deal with Emirati girls/women. And what do you do if you've earned yourself a potential female stalker?

This is from a single as a dollar bill male, no kids, no ex wives no attachments.

anyone?

Blue Cat Feb 10th 2011 3:03 am

Re: Do's and Dont's rule

an Emirati stalker?

lionheart Feb 10th 2011 3:20 am

A friend of mine in Jeddah was stalked by a Saudi princess. He ended up flying home early in fear of his life. True story.

co durham boy Feb 10th 2011 4:28 am

Originally Posted by alfrombarking (Post 9165869)
At the end of the day we are humans and at some point we do interact with the opposite sex in this Country. I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to deal with Emirati girls/women. And what do you do if you've earned yourself a potential female stalker?

This is from a single as a dollar bill male, no kids, no ex wives no attachments.

anyone?

Always tell them to take their sunglasses off when you're shagging them....It can put you off a bit...

Ethos83 Feb 10th 2011 4:31 am

The sensible approach towards the Emiratis is to pretend they don't exist.

I never see them anymore. They might as well be invisible to me.

anyone?

ctfc Feb 10th 2011 6:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8Tt...4qYkZQ&index=6

From 7 mins 58 secs

weasel central Feb 10th 2011 7:00 am

anyone?

I have had a few relationships with Arabic girls, including emiratis and I find that they are quick to get attached which can be a little off putting at first.

all of them had to keep it secret from family and friends or face the consequences so they had much more to lose than me.

after about 3 or 4 months it tended to fizzle out as I find that they need a new excitement, mind you not with my current gf so far.

so in short; fill your boots it won't last

edit to say I am not muslim either

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 7:06 am

Originally Posted by weasel central (Post 9166201)
I have had a few relationships with Arabic girls, including emiratis and I find that they are quick to get attached which can be a little off putting at first.

all of them had to keep it secret from family and friends or face the consequences so they had much more to lose than me.

after about 3 or 4 months it tended to fizzle out as I find that they need a new excitement, mind you not with my current gf so far.

so in short; fill your boots it won't last

edit to say I am not muslim either

How did you end with local girls then?

Sounds a worry to me.

Cypselos Feb 10th 2011 7:09 am

I should've thught the rule is Don't.

weasel central Feb 10th 2011 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9166211)
How did you end with local girls then?

Sounds a worry to me.

well not really, if you know arabic women they are constantly in some rollercoaster of emotions. They are pretty fickle so you'll find after the initial buzz and next couple of months they then get dazzled by the next guy who comes along.

it just tends to fizzle out rather than any dramatic big ending.

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 7:39 am

Originally Posted by weasel central (Post 9166248)
well not really, if you know arabic women they are constantly in some rollercoaster of emotions. They are pretty fickle so you'll find after the initial buzz and next couple of months they then get dazzled by the next guy who comes along.

it just tends to fizzle out rather than any dramatic big ending.

My mate has a arabic girlfriend.

She's turbo mental.

weasel central Feb 10th 2011 7:46 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9166251)
My mate has a arabic girlfriend.

She's turbo mental.

I have a yemeni girlfriend who is pretty nuts but not a complete mental, I have had a moroccan/emirati girlfriend before who would call at 4am threatening suicide because I only called her 6 times that day so obviously I didnt love her anymore.:huh:

I sort of like the whole chaotic sort of nature of it, takes all sorts I suppose.

Spugsy Feb 10th 2011 7:48 am

Originally Posted by weasel central (Post 9166264)
I have a yemeni girlfriend who is pretty nuts but not a complete mental, I have had a moroccan/emirati girlfriend before who would call at 4am threatening suicide because I only called her 6 times that day so obviously I didnt love her anymore.:huh:

I sort of like the whole chaotic sort of nature of it, takes all sorts I suppose.

Sounds like hell to me mate, way too much hassle. I had all those mental birds in my twenties.

kittycat1 Feb 10th 2011 7:53 am

I've always given locals a wide birth, it's just not worth going down that road as chances are it isn't going to end happily ever after.

What I find unusual is the locals need to tell you they love you ( ie just after talking to locals you get declarations of love)- I think there is a very different understanding of love between locals and westerners.

weasel central Feb 10th 2011 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9166267)
Sounds like hell to me mate, way too much hassle. I had all those mental birds in my twenties.

I operate well in a constant state of bedlam, like the eye in the centre of the storm.
plus arabic ladies may not bring expertise to the bed but they sure bring enthusiasm :thumbup: