Dollar Weakening..

Old May 13th 2009, 11:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dollar Weakening..

Originally Posted by admon
moving currencies is just like playing the stock market - very easy to do in hindsight, a little trickier in reality.

How do you know when a 'strong currency' is at its strongest?
Likewise with a weak currency.
Nobody does, but if you follow markets you can make a few educated guesses.

It is you rmission in life to be a miserable negative git every single day?

-
Old May 13th 2009, 11:21 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Meow

-
hey! don't discourage him! it makes me feel like a freaking optimist reading his posts!
Old May 13th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

-
don't get me started..

there is a fine line between optimism and delusion.

I prefer to call myself a realist.
Old May 13th 2009, 11:35 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

don't get me started..

there is a fine line between optimism and delusion.

I prefer to call myself a realist.

And the rest of us call you a miserable f**ker...

-
Old May 13th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

And the rest of us call you a miserable f**ker...

-
aah yes, those'll be the ones on the plane dodging loan defaults..
Old May 13th 2009, 11:40 am
Bored liberal

aah yes, those'll be the ones on the plane dodging loan defaults..

Tut tut - a lazy assumption. Many people don't have any debts you know...

-
Old May 13th 2009, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Tut tut - a lazy assumption. Many people don't have any debts you know...

-
But it's a fair assumption that the vast majority of people that have a car in Dubai under 3 years old, have it on a loan, if it's not on lease.
Old May 13th 2009, 11:58 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

But it's a fair assumption that the vast majority of people that have a car in Dubai under 3 years old, have it on a loan, if it's not on lease.
I have two cars under 1 year old and neither have a loan or a lease...

...and a bike that has no loan or lease.
Old May 13th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Roadking
I have two cars under 1 year old and neither have a loan or a lease...

...and a bike that has no loan or lease.
yeah but your special. We all know that..
Old May 13th 2009, 12:00 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but your special. We all know that..
True, very true.
Old May 14th 2009, 3:52 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

I see no one else has bothered to respond...

If you are UK non-resident for tax purposes in the current year, any overseas income (from a jurisdication where there is no income tax) remitted to the UK will not be taxable.

Different rules apply regarding capital.

-
Thanks for that Meow
Old May 14th 2009, 3:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
True, very true.
Yeah, but its in the way that you get special buses etc....
Old May 14th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yeah, but its in the way that you get special buses etc....
the ones where the occupants clean the inside of the windows with their tongues...
Old May 14th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

These may sound stupid but here goes... As the dirham is pegged to the $ how does the exchange rate between the two currencies fluctuate or is it always static ? Ive never exchanged $ always £ to dirhams
Old May 14th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pauldxb
These may sound stupid but here goes... As the dirham is pegged to the $ how does the exchange rate between the two currencies fluctuate or is it always static ? Ive never exchanged $ always £ to dirhams
its static because of the peg, although you can still get poorer rates from local money exchanges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.