Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

do you follow the local football where you live?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Do you watch local football where you are now?
Yes i do and i enjoy supporting one team
30.00%
No I dont and i don't care about local football
60.00%
sometimes
0%
I don't think there is fooball that worth to watch
10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

do you follow the local football where you live?

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:58 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do you follow the local football where you live?

Originally Posted by Beard Man
at the moment i am a fan of Al Jazeera

i hope they continue on top of the list until the end of this year .. cause they are number 1 so far
I cannot for the life of me understand someone who changes there allegiance towards a football team on a whim...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:03 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I cannot for the life of me understand someone who changes there allegiance towards a football team on a whim...
i am supporting Al Jazeera because the club i like is not in the first level or NBA or what ever you call it

but once it goes back to it ... the club will get all my allegiance
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:04 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

i am supporting Al Jazeera because the club i like is not in the first level or NBA or what ever you call it

but once it goes back to it ... the club will get all my allegiance
So, to repeat myself, you are a glory hunter.. Bet you have a wee semi for Man Utd as well....
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bison
I support a number of teams......

ENGLAND (Born and Bred)

LEEDS UNITED (The greatest team to grace this planet) We Are Leeds!!

GREECE/CYPRUS (Cos I am half Greek Cypriot)

FC FAMAGUSTA (My best Cypriot team)

CHELTENHAM TOWN (Where I live in the UK)

BROCKWORTH AFC (Local Village Team)

Obviously this now causes conflict with Leeds and Cheltenham being in the same league but I support Leeds when they play Cheltenham

Bison
Your from Gloucester you Chav - The Tigers...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:05 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
So, to repeat myself, you are a glory hunter.. Bet you have a wee semi for Man Utd as well....

I don't understand the meaning of Glory hunter .. is it suppose to be good or bad lol

about the british teams i only watch to enjoy good football ... i am not really a fan of any of them although i used to like blackburn and don't ask me why.

i didn't watch alot of football in the last few years .. just a match every blue moon
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I don't understand the meaning of Glory hunter .. is it suppose to be good or bad lol

about the british teams i only watch to enjoy good football ... i am not really a fan of any of them although i used to like blackburn and don't ask me why.

i didn't watch alot of football in the last few years .. just a match every blue moon
Are you Man City now?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Are you Man City now?

do you mean if i like manchester united club more now?

not really i don't watch football alot and i don't favor any team in UK on the other ... when i used to watch in the past .. i used to enjoy the good play only ..

but i can't hide that i was happy to watch that french man playing for manchester in the past.. (don't remember his name)
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

do you mean if i like manchester united club more now?

not really i don't watch football alot and i don't favor any team in UK on the other ... when i used to watch in the past .. i used to enjoy the good play only ..

but i can't hide that i was happy to watch that french man playing for manchester in the past.. (don't remember his name)
Fabien Barthez? Yes he always made me smile with his bald head and comical saves...

you mentioned blue moon so I though you may be a City fan?
This is their song "Blue Moon, ....."
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:33 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Rugby could be a sport that only men play and maybe there is some fun in it although i don't know the rules.. but crickets!!! i never understood why some people love to play or watch it
I know some women who would kick shit out of you for saying Rugby is a mans game, I mean these women are scary big rugby players down in Gloucester....
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know some women who would kick shit out of you for saying Rugby is a mans game, I mean these women are scary big rugby players down in Gloucester....
Arent you from Cheltenham now? Glory fan...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Fabien Barthez? Yes he always made me smile with his bald head and comical saves...

you mentioned blue moon so I though you may be a City fan?
This is their song "Blue Moon, ....."
so what club back home do you support ? and what about the local football in the UAE
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:10 pm
Banned

i have no intention to visit them and if i ever did i will not speak about rugby lol
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

so what club back home do you support ? and what about the local football in the UAE
I support the mighty Coventry City in England... I am lokoing for a local club to follow and think it might be Al Wasl, need to then get myself along to a game...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:57 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

nice location on the Sea
ive heard it all now............
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by commander
ive heard it all now............
BM seems to be speaking sense on that point, I have to say....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.