The Dark Side

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:48 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Dark Side

I thought you had a bit of doasyalikey about you, that explains a lot......
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I thought you had a bit of doasyalikey about you, that explains a lot......
careful now, he may be into bare knuckle boxing aswell!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

God I loved Brad Pitt in that movie!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
God I loved Brad Pitt in that movie!
Mmmm.me too!!....if scotsexpat looked like that we would be happy girls!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm isn't there a picture of him somewhere?..............mind you he would have to sort out his sartorial dressing.. ....I heard he got turned away at the DWC!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm isn't there a picture of him somewhere?..............mind you he would have to sort out his sartorial dressing.. ....I heard he got turned away at the DWC!!
Men in skirts just dont flick my switch.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Men in skirts just dont flick my switch.
give me a guy in a nicely tailored pair of trousers to show off his bum anyday
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

give me a guy in a nicely tailored pair of trousers to show off his bum anyday

we will pop round his house later and see if he has got any!
Attached Thumbnails The Dark Side-car.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh God!!! I will let you go first..........................I don't have anything to wear in a caravan!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God!!! I will let you go first..........................I don't have anything to wear in a caravan!
neither have I......maybe we can arrange to meet him round one of his mates houses?
Attached Thumbnails The Dark Side-pik.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

or we could invite him to mine............looks like he could do with a scrub up!
have him washed down and sent to my room!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

or we could invite him to mine............looks like he could do with a scrub up!
have him washed down and sent to my room!
just dont leave any valuables out on display!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I will wear Pj's then!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:45 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
And my mum used to tell me...you can put a pig in a suit (or kilt) but you cant stop him grunting!
A very useful quote methinks...now can we possibly return to the original topic, namely what to do/see with wifey and toddler in Uptown Mirdif for a few hours.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
A very useful quote methinks...now can we possibly return to the original topic, namely what to do/see with wifey and toddler in Uptown Mirdif for a few hours.
Oh God..was that what this thread was about!!!!???
Well you could pop round to MH's villa for some tea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.