Wikiposts

D.I.S.C.O.

Old Aug 16th 2011, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: D.I.S.C.O.

Dirt cheap.

It'd be tempting but the no pool is a flat out killer for me. I couldn't have survived another Dubai summers without a chilled pool.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 10:59 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
A little confused, Spugsy. Is 33K for your place or for the ones across the road? Are there buses from IBN Metro to DISCO or do you need taxis?
For the place we're staying in, not sure how much the others are, more I would imagine.

And aye, there's buses that take you to Ibn Buttuta where you can get the metro, they come a lot.

I get cabs like.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 10:59 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Dirt cheap.

It'd be tempting but the no pool is a flat out killer for me. I couldn't have survived another Dubai summers without a chilled pool.
There's a pool 50 metres away from me, finished, nice, landscaped, been finished for a year.

And not open, something to do with whoever built them never got paid, it's ridicuous.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Spugsy, where is Disco and do they have villa's there??
Old Aug 19th 2011, 1:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simcalreet
Hi Spugsy, where is Disco and do they have villa's there??
no villa's, Discovery Gardens is near IBN Battuta Mall
Old Aug 19th 2011, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no villa's, Discovery Gardens is near IBN Battuta Mall
It's that pink monstrosity that looks like a Glaswegian housing estate and is primarily occupied by hotel and other catering staff.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 2:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

It's that pink monstrosity that looks like a Glaswegian housing estate and is primarily occupied by hotel and other catering staff.
it's actually behind there, three story buildings some are 4 I think, different themes
Old Aug 19th 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

I lived in the pink buildings, it was a huge apartment, one bedroom, two bathrooms, two very big balconies. The only downside were the pylons. There are some villas, but i don't think they are part of disco, they are further in on the rhs.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

petrolhead13 will become famous soon enoughpetrolhead13 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by winter
I lived in the pink buildings, it was a huge apartment, one bedroom, two bathrooms, two very big balconies. The only downside were the pylons. There are some villas, but i don't think they are part of disco, they are further in on the rhs.
Wasn't aware DG had any balconies
Old Aug 20th 2011, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Spugsy, any idea where DISCO Building 132 might be? I have a meeting there tomorrow morning and I couldn't understand the guy's directions.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by petrolhead13
Wasn't aware DG had any balconies
Think you will find they belong to Nakheel and for rental only????
Old Aug 20th 2011, 10:14 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Hey Spugsy, any idea where DISCO Building 132 might be? I have a meeting there tomorrow morning and I couldn't understand the guy's directions.
Nah I don't, Could be last street though, street 12.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

I lived in the Zen cluster, the apartment was a the front of DG, overlooking the pylons and SZ Road. Rented from Asteco. Doesn't Nakheel own all of DG?
Old Aug 20th 2011, 10:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by winter
I lived in the Zen cluster, the apartment was a the front of DG, overlooking the pylons and SZ Road. Rented from Asteco. Doesn't Nakheel own all of DG?
We get ours through wasl.
Old Aug 21st 2011, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Nah I don't, Could be last street though, street 12.
Was actually near Street 6A on Cont 1. Massive traffic jam leaving the place. That Zen complex is the pink monstrosity I described earlier. Part of the Disco Gardens, built and maintained by those Nakheel cronies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.