Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Cycling around Yas F1 track - on tonight?

Cycling around Yas F1 track - on tonight?

Old Jul 23rd 2013, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cycling around Yas F1 track - on tonight?

anyone?

web-site shows next session 30th July!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cycling around Yas F1 track - on tonight?

I had an SMS earlier, which I deleted without looking at it closely. But I think it said that it is on tonight... Sorry, not very helpful, but the best I can do!
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

sent an e-mail and got an answer!!!

Regarding your inquiry, please note the Train Yas is scheduled for today from 19:00 – 22:00.

In case you have not registered before, please locate below the link for registration.

http://www.yasmarinacircuit.com/en/y...istration.aspx

Should you wish to rent bicycles, kindly locate below the contact information to rent bicycles.

Company: Fun Ride Sports

Phone number: 024455838

Email address: [email protected]

Kindly refer to the following attachments for more information on the upcoming F1 Event and our experiences.

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 800 YAS (927) or +971 2 6599800, alternatively you can visit our website on www.yasmarinacircuit.com.

We look forward to having you at YAS Marina Circuit.

Regards,

Ali Ahmed
Sales Representative

Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Do you go regular Saudiflares?
Old Jul 24th 2013, 8:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Was it on? Im off to the Autodrome tonight. Not quite the same, but still..
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

It was but only half the track which is nowhere near as good. There's a 3 week full closure in September.

I go whenever I'm in AUH - spend a lot of mid-week time in Riyadh.

Betty Swollocks last night. Looking forward to hacking around UK country roads in a few weeks time.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saudiflares
It was but only half the track which is nowhere near as good. There's a 3 week full closure in September.

I go whenever I'm in AUH - spend a lot of mid-week time in Riyadh.

Betty Swollocks last night. Looking forward to hacking around UK country roads in a few weeks time.
When it gets a bit cooler I want to start doing it.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

What time is autodrome tonight 6-9 like normal or 7-10?

Cheers
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
What time is autodrome tonight 6-9 like normal or 7-10?

Cheers
6-9 I think. I have a 2hr bike session to crack. sweat-tastic.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander
6-9 I think. I have a 2hr bike session to crack. sweat-tastic.
I honestly wish I had your enthusiasm to get drenched in sweat!! fair play brother!!
Old Jul 24th 2013, 1:38 pm
banned

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
I honestly wish I had your enthusiasm to get drenched in sweat!! fair play brother!!
I only go to perv at the chick's in lycra.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

NOT ON TONIGHT, NOT ON TONIGHT, NOT ON TONIGHT

just had a text

next week is last one for a while as they close the track for 3 weeks to prep for Jay-Z concert support thing
Old Aug 20th 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

oh and is anyone doing the Dubai 92 ride in December?

fancy having a go
Old Aug 21st 2013, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

so I went to Yas Links last night to hit some balls.

Quite a few cyclists milling around the outer roads. The track was obviously closed for what it was originally built for - fast cars!! as you could hear the screeching and back-firing. Maybe it was a local's roll up event as I was sat behind a rather smart looking Fisker Karma on the way there.