Court case

Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

petrolhead13 will become famous soon enoughpetrolhead13 will become famous soon enough
Default Court case

Has there been any news of the Cancer surgeon from Ghana who was due back here for his court case on 20 June. I've looked in Google but there seems to be no update
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Court case

Missed his first court appearance.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=715917&page=8
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

petrolhead13 will become famous soon enoughpetrolhead13 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Sh*te I'll bet his mate that kindly relinquished his passport on his behalf is well happy
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petrolhead13
Sh*te I'll bet his mate that kindly relinquished his passport on his behalf is well happy
I'll bet that it came as no surprise to his 'friend' that he didn't come back. We won't know what really happened, that could have been a 'fact' reported to the newspapers to save face.